Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello! Near Chimpcongo; notice niggers encroaching even in the suburbs

Just wanted a place to discuss trends with likeminded individuals.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun and stay with us.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Sigmund Groid liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Aboard Sigmund Groid. That's a great name!
    Niggers are truly the new Black Plague. They spread out of their inner city nests and pustules into good areas turning them into ghetto shitholes.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Welcome Aboard Sigmund Groid. That's a great name!
    Niggers are truly the new Black Plague. They spread out of their inner city nests and pustules into good areas turning them into ghetto shitholes.
    Truly, the Bubonic Plague was merely a blip compared to the Nigger Plague. The former eventually ended and humanity recovered, but the latter will never end.

Wecome, Sigmund Groid! Feel free to let off steam here.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to chimpout, it's great to have you here. I noticed a small influx of niggers creeping their way into the suburbs here as well. I escaped the city to get away from the niggers plaguing the city and now yet here they are, with their disgusting coal burning girlfriend or wife and disgusting mixaloid kids. Pretty much elsewhere is forbidden to tell it like it is about these sacred chimps. Much like yourself I needed a place to express my viewpoint without all these suicidal nigger lovers going bananas when it comes to me talking bad about their disgusting pets.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Sigmund Groid, unleash on the sub-simian filth!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome n sheeeeit!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

9. Likes Sigmund Groid, IseDaDiva, Wallace liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME TO CHIMP OUT!

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Welcome to chimpout, it's great to have you here. I noticed a small influx of niggers creeping their way into the suburbs here as well. I escaped the city to get away from the niggers plaguing the city and now yet here they are, with their disgusting coal burning girlfriend or wife and disgusting mixaloid kids. Pretty much elsewhere is forbidden to tell it like it is about these sacred chimps. Much like yourself I needed a place to express my viewpoint without all these suicidal nigger lovers going bananas when it comes to me talking bad about their disgusting pets.
    Coalburners are the worst to me. Who would want to give birth to a chimp? These people are nuts. And impregnate a chimp? Who the hell would fuck a nigger and knock it up?

13. Likes Wallace liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only ones willing to impregnate a sherilla are these dumb beta bucks who are to weak to defend their woman and would much rather give his white beautiful lady to a disgusting nigger. Meanwhile, the newly introduced bitch boy lowers his standards to sheboon who will be practically be the man of the relationship, belittle him and somehow is content with his new found "love". In commercials, you probably have seen how they look and act. No way in hell will you find a sheboon and a guy who are conservative, if you do happen to find a couple like that, they most likely do not have conservative values. Plus what kind of a man wants a nigger for a girlfriend or wife anyway? Niggers themselves don't want them either and for a good reason. So then what makes you think a normal sane person would want a chicken eating "queen"? As for white women wanting niggers as "lovers", I don't understand it myself. I feel they might have a savior complex where they think they can change them for the better but the only thing they change are people's lives for the worse. They are the most revolting, dirty, lazy and useless kinds of "people" to exist and yet stupid women adore them. You'd think that with women they would have a bit higher standards then that but here we are. Seems standards have lowered severely where ugly is the new attraction. Take a look around you and see everything wrong of today's society. I agree coal burners are the worst but they're properly disposed after their little moment of "fun". Same with the niggers, they get a free scholarship to the NU. Though unfortunately for society, we have to practically care for and raise the little shitlets who in turn end up being burdens on everyone's pocket.

15. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Wallace liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Sigmund Groid, please do regale us with the unending tales of the totally depraved chimpcongo chimps that may not hit the national news,
    for sure there are plenty of those that become big headlines, but there must be so many more !

17. Likes Wallace liked this post