Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Asian-nigger Fusion (c)rapper TSAV's (Tyrel Nguyen) bix nood lyrics used to convict him of murder of rival

Rapper Tyrel Nguyen’s chilling music video & lyrics used to convict him of murder of rival – & death of innocent victim
    A judge ruled the lyrics were a thinly-veiled confession

A WANNABE rapper's own lyrics and music video were used by a judge on Thursday to convict him of the shooting death of a rival gangster.

Tyrel Nguyen, 24, was sentenced to life this week for the 2017 murder of Randeep (Randy) Kang as part of a gang rivalry - and the death of Jagvir Malhi a year later in a case of mistaken identity.
    He killed the Kang!

Nguyen, who was known to cops as a hitman with the Brothers Keepers gang, was also convicted for the attempted murder of Kang's brother and a third man in the same shooting.

After being found guilty in November 2023, Nguyen was sentenced to life this week as Justice Miriam Gropper of the B.C. Supreme Court in Canada ruled his rap lyrics to essentially be a thinly veiled confession to the crimes.

In particular, the lyrics in one music video, My Life, which he posted to YouTube, appeared to directly tie him to Kang's death, she ruled.

“Hop out the whip with a burner, b***h. Headshot," Nguyen, under the stage name T-Sav, raps in the video.
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/1008841...g-gang-murder/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Rapper Tyrel Nguyen’s chilling music video & lyrics used to convict him of murder of rival – & death of innocent victim
    A judge ruled the lyrics were a thinly-veiled confession

He killed the Kang!

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1008841...g-gang-murder/
    Cmon Whitey! They’re all kangs! Lotta dethroning going down as we speak in niggerville and for that, we thank you niggers! Hahahaha
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I fail to see a problem here. One less cRapper is a good thing!

These niggers really tickle me. They talk shit in their "music," pissing off other niggers, who then pop a cap in their asses. Then the shooting niggers confess in their next "song."

These niggers are truly retarded. Beyond regular nigger retardation.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post