Close

Likes Likes:  19
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Martin Luthor King Day Celabration

I will be watching Blazing Saddles and Planet of the Apes to show my appreciation for that nigger holiday. I will watch those again on Juneteenth. I hope a few people who read this will watch even a few clips of those movies.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blazing Saddles is the best. The sheriff is a Nigger! and Where the white women at? Marching looting koon day should be special with the amount of nigger on nigger violence that will occur to celebrate their culture and shiiit.

3. Likes CoonsЯus, MightyWhite liked this post
    THE_MAD_BOMBER
    Chimpout Guest
    I am a white Christian. Why, then, am I being forced to observe martian lucifer coon's birthday!!!!!?????

5. Likes MightyWhite, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_MAD_BOMBER View Post
    I am a white Christian. Why, then, am I being forced to observe martian lucifer coon's birthday!!!!!?????
    Why do you feel you have to observe it? The way to fight this nigger shit is to absolutely ignore it. Pay it no attention, and go about your life in the normal way.
    Same with all the wokey snowflakes; just ignore everything that they're trying to foist upon us.

7. Likes AntEyeBlack, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We know it as James Earl Ray day around here. Makes it do-able !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

9. Likes MightyWhite, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will be watching Blazing Saddles and Planet of the Apes to show my appreciation for that nigger holiday. I will watch those again on Juneteenth. I hope a few people who read this will watch even a few clips of those movies.
    I have one response. UP YOURS NIGGER. You dirty spear chuckers. You are nothing but filthy apes.

11. Likes MightyWhite, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I celebrate Martian Looter Kang day on April 4th, the day it got it’s bat wings.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Da Day of Da Boy!

Useless plagiarizing nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. Totally ignore them. If its not a big popular "thing" the woke snowflakes will be less interested and find a new cause to support. Maybe... just maybe they will figure out they are supporting primates and then move over to supporting whales or some ocen creature thas helpful.

16. Likes Niggers are Useless, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I noticed not as much noise this time around from their democrat enablers. Maybe because they got tired of being reminded they were the ones that actually goodified him bahahaha!!

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Mr.Ray

Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    We know it as James Earl Ray day around here. Makes it do-able !!
    Found myself In Memphis about 30 years ago at an autograph and memorabilia show.
    Saw an autographed pic of Ray with the words " wish I was still out there with you!"
    This would have been around the time of his death.
    I cannot condone murder, but his commitment to saving our nation is beyond question.
    He was willing to give his freedom for the cause, and now our weak, defeated asses won't even put a confederate flag or pro-white decal on our car or truck for fear of offending someone.
    Looks like not only did we bury James Earl, but also any shred of determination to make a difference.
    Nero fiddled while Rome burned, and we tap on our phones while our nation succumbs to the mud colored hordes.
    At least at my age, I,like JER, will not have to witness the final,pathetic death throes of a nation that sacrificed itself on the pagan alter of political correctness and DEI.

Nate Higgers
    Chimpout Guest
    I'll watch American History X, the scene where Derek curbstomps that nigger monkey's skull