Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

St Paul Police Shoot Rape Ape

St Paul police responded to a call that a woman had been sexually assaulted at gunpoint.

When police arrived the victim, who appeared in shock to me, opened the door and they got her outside of the apartment. The rape ape, Nigger Bret Kohl Frasier charged at police, who shot him in the arm.

Later police found a replica gun in a backpack. Niggers and their toy guns. Do they think using a replica vs the real thing lessens the charges, or the consequences?

No clarification on how the rape ape gained access to the apartment. I don't want to judge. However this wasn't a nice apartment.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saint Paul is run by "Women of color" nuff said
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a wonder that the responding officers weren't apefirmative action moolies since this is Minnesota.
    There was a time when the only nigger in Minnesota was Prince and he mostly just kept to himself in his compound. They sure did screw that place up majorly. It's practically an arctic mogadishu at this point.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    It's a wonder that the responding officers weren't apefirmative action moolies since this is Minnesota.
    There was a time when the only nigger in Minnesota was Prince and he mostly just kept to himself in his compound. They sure did screw that place up majorly. It's practically an arctic mogadishu at this point.
    Minnesota is full of all those hard working decent sort of Northern Euro types who like to be nice and helpful. So they got it in their big smart heads that is you are nice to niggers and lub them, they would all turn into magic kneegrows.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can remember years ago I was sent to a school at 3m for equipment on my job for the air force. On the weekend I explored St Paul to look at the architecture when I was stopped by a cop and queried what I was doing there. I told him and he said to get the fuck out of there because it was a dangerous location.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Minnesota is full of all those hard working decent sort of Northern Euro types who like to be nice and helpful. So they got it in their big smart heads that is you are nice to niggers and lub them, they would all turn into magic kneegrows.
    Boy did they get THAT wrong!

Niggers equate nice to weakness. Easy prey.

8. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You get what you vote for. Enjoy if St Paul. Whitey I love it arctic Morgadishu sums it up nicely.

10. Likes NiggerWrangler, Groid_Rage liked this post