Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Food Network's Chef nigger's new recipe for strangulation, burglary & assault is so hot it's illegal

Looks like we might have a burner here.

Darnell “Superchef” Ferguson’s lawyer called his burglary and strangulation charges “misleading” and “false” after he allegedly threatened to kill his estranged wife, Tatahda Ferguson.

“Darnell and his wife are separated, and are working together to find a new balance for their family,” his lawyer, Krsna Tibbs, told Page Six Thursday.

“They had a disagreement on January 2 that was subsequently reported to the authorities in a misleading and false manner.”

His lawyer said that the Food Network star — who shares eight kids with his estranged wife — hopes “these issues will be resolved shortly and in a way that is least disruptive to their blended family of eight children.”

This latest development comes one day after an unidentified woman claimed Darnell, 36, broke into her Louisville, Ky., home where he punched the walls before he strangled her to the point of unconsciousness.

Per a copy of his arrest warrant obtained by TMZ, she claimed that, once she regained consciousness, Darnell tore her pants off and demanded to see her genitals.
    https://pagesix.com/2024/01/11/enter...ing-and-false/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The food network wants to be nigger loving like all the other networks, so they get the first nigger that thinks it can cook and of course the nigger has a burner hanging off it. The time is coming where these networks will not be able to hide the TNB demonstrated by their pets. It's funny that this nigger wanted muh- dik after choking out the burner. Let me see you junk bish!! sheeeet ho.
    When the race traitor ho goes crawling back to this nigger it will finish the job the next time. Hope the food network give it it's own show before that so we can all applaud yet another woke failure.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Anastasia, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Looks like we might have a burner here.

https://pagesix.com/2024/01/11/enter...ing-and-false/

Sounds like the average crazed, wild, violent nigger. Too bad the woman he strangled and raped didn't batwing the nigger.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a nigger would have the delusional ego to call itself "Superchef." It may as well be wearing a hat that says, "We wuz kangz."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are useless at everything. I can't eat where the niggers are. Their filthy black paws touching your food. There is a local diner near me. I used to go in there for an occasional breakfast. One morning I went in and there was a buck shuffling behind the stove. I heard it ook ' ordah-upp ' and I just turned round and left and have never been back since. Niggers ruin everything, especially your business.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

9. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Food Network canned him.
    Darnell ‘SuperChef’ Ferguson’s Food Network show abruptly pulled from platform after his arrest for ‘strangling’ woman

Superchef: Grudge Match, hosted by Darnell, 36, was abruptly ripped from The Food Network shortly after the news broke of his arrest.

The show is nowhere to be found on the network programming or the official Food Network GO website.

Fans took to Reddit on Thursday to discuss the platform's decision to remove the series.

"That was fast," one admitted while a second confessed, "I was halfway through the last episode."
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The inner chimp never loses !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This latest development comes one day after an unidentified woman claimed Darnell, 36, broke into her Louisville, Ky., home where he punched the walls before he strangled her to the point of unconsciousness.

Per a copy of his arrest warrant obtained by TMZ, she claimed that, once she regained consciousness, Darnell tore her pants off and demanded to see her genitals.
    Nigger foreplay! Nigger romance is so different from human romance. It just kills me! Stupid hoe was axing for it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    cook the burner!

16. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post