They do keep us smiling.
The post The Lighter Side of Africa in Our Midst appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

The other day, I got a complaint about my videos: I spend too much time on the darker side of Africa in our midst. This video is a look on the lighter side, introducing Tiffany A. Henyard, mayor of Dolton, Illinois.
Miss Henyard is clearly a frisky lass, and enjoys her job. But not all is well with the SuperMayor beloved of God. There is some question about who pays for the make-up and hairstyling teams and the spiffy clothes.
Citizens probably pay for his work – just as they pay an astonishing $300 thousand dollars a year for her security detail of favorite police officers. They drive her to work, take her to lunch and shopping, drive her home, and make her feel important.

The mayor loves spending city money. She used a city credit card to buy a $3,741 round-trip plane ticket to Las Vegas just for her, and $8,400 on hotel rooms for herself and a few pals.
She hides expenses from city trustees, and when asked about them, smiles and says, “No comment.”

And then, there is this: “Lavelle Redmond: Illinois village hires sex offender who raped 2 girls, sparks fury.”
He spent 24 years in the pokey and is a registered child sex offender.
The ladies of Dolton didn’t like the idea of a convicted rapist coming around on village business and persuaded the trustees to try to recall the mayor.
The mayor chosen by God is storing up treasure on earth, but doesn’t like to talk about it. She holds two government jobs and pulls down more than $287,000 a year. That is more than the salary of every governor in the United States and of the US vice president.
She is determined to keep that job and salary. Last year she rammed through the trustees what even Black Enterprise calls a “controversial salary tactic.” She keeps her fat pay packet, but when she runs for reelection next year, “if she loses her campaign, the . . . salary drops to just $25,000.”