Close

Likes Likes:  44
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger "Nurse" Arrested After Poisoning Two Cats and Pregnant Dog Belonging to Neighbors

Sick nigger bitch.

Sheriff Grady Judd lays out the evidence here. A vile nigger sow was caught on tape purposely poisoning two cats and a pregnant dog, with a plate of chicken laced with a powerful pesticide, that killed them quickly and with great suffering.

I won't post how I feel about this, or what should happen to the nigger. But there's certainly no adequate punishment available.

I hate niggers, but this makes me really hate them. For the nigger's part, the sow lied about everything.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no lower form of life, than a nigger that is cruel to animals. My self control goes right out the window, if anyone hurts a pet.
    I'll bet she poisoned patients as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24161

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers love harming defenseless creatures and humans. The elderly, children, women and even domesticated animals. I have seen countless instances of niggers being cruel to animals. Most of the time ones they own are chained up in their nigger yard with trash everywhere and no water or food. I guess the nigger thinks the dog likes nigger conditions.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    There's no lower form of life, than a nigger that is cruel to animals. My self control goes right out the window, if anyone hurts a pet.

You notice Judd said the nigger wouldn't be allowed to work in the cafeteria or infirmary as a trustee. You know the nigger has harmed patients before. A true sociopath.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

100% guarantee that that nigger has poisoned patients. Those types are all the same. You can see it in its dead, soulless, subhuman eyes.

No white person has ever done anything that cruel. Even if some YT was crazy enough to kill dogs and cats they at least have the decency to use a gun and not make the animal suffer. Poisoners are the epitome of cowards, the lowest form of life on the planet. Too bad this nigger won't be served a "special" plate of chiggun in jail.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wakanda it. Immediately.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    100% guarantee that that nigger has poisoned patients. Those types are all the same. You can see it in its dead, soulless, subhuman eyes.

No white person has ever done anything that cruel. Even if some YT was crazy enough to kill dogs and cats they at least have the decency to use a gun and not make the animal suffer. Poisoners are the epitome of cowards, the lowest form of life on the planet. Too bad this nigger won't be served a "special" plate of chiggun in jail.
    There is some organized DEI racket going on with the hospital we use here on LI. When my mother ended up there last spring, her
    internal medicine/G.I. doctor - a family friend for decades - was frozen out of her admission, in-hospital care, and updates on her care.
    When I called to insist he be notified, they never heard of him - despite him being the top G.I. in their new medical arts facility. Instead,
    a parade of foreign / diversity doctors were paraded through, including two boons - who incorrectly recommended she be discharged, before
    any of her test results arrived. A human doctor kept her there for three more days. What would happen if a patient insisted on approval of
    doctors, and the boons were rejected ? I know that in the UK and Canada, you'd be sent home to die, and refused re-admission...

Views:	19 
ID:	24197

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger "nurses"

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is some organized DEI racket going on with the hospital we use here on LI. When my mother ended up there last spring, her
    internal medicine/G.I. doctor - a family friend for decades - was frozen out of her admission, in-hospital care, and updates on her care.
    When I called to insist he be notified, they never heard of him - despite him being the top G.I. in their new medical arts facility. Instead,
    a parade of foreign / diversity doctors were paraded through, including two boons - who incorrectly recommended she be discharged, before
    any of her test results arrived. A human doctor kept her there for three more days. What would happen if a patient insisted on approval of
    doctors, and the boons were rejected ? I know that in the UK and Canada, you'd be sent home to die, and refused re-admission...

That organized DEI racket is literally an organized DIE racket. Everyone knows that no one, not even niggers, will voluntarily pick a nigger doctor (except Michael Jakscoon, and look what happened to him). That's why they have to force them down our throats with lies, gaslighting, and dirty tricks. Remember nigger Obongo and his "youze can keep yo docta" lie? Everyone knew that spade was lying through his nigger grill, even the libtards (they just thought an exception would be made for them for being so loyal and woke). Every libtard and cuckservative who says "niggers be equal an sheeit" somehow always has a white or Asian doctor and never a nigger.

Nigger nurses are the same, no one wants them. They can't remove a needle without ripping the skin*. When it comes to their own lives, patients become highly (and justifiably) racist.

* Removing a needle correctly is one of the simplest things to do (for humans) and a (white) nursing student in her first week can do it with no problem.

13. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate and wish harm upon anyone who hurts defenseless animals .I’d like for someone to force-feed the sow large quantities of the same spiked chiggun it fed those animals.And I’d wish the same fate to any human who harms animals too!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What person would let a nigger watch their pets? Was this another nigger, or was it Libtard YT who wanted to prove they aren't racist? Either way this Sow should be fed a bucket of her best chicken done just the same way.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I hate and wish harm upon anyone who hurts defenseless animals .I’d like for someone to force-feed the sow large quantities of the same spiked chiggun it fed those animals.And I’d wish the same fate to any human who harms animals too!
    Like I said earlier, no white person would sink this low. Maybe some crazy YT would kill animals quickly and painlessly with a gun, but only a nigger would poison cats and dogs and make them suffer before they died.

Tucker Carlson was RIGHT. White people don't fight dirty. Even white criminals like the Mafia have a code of honor. Niggers are just bloodthirsty, subhuman savages and natural born sadists.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That organized DEI racket is literally an organized DIE racket. Everyone knows that no one, not even niggers, will voluntarily pick a nigger doctor (except Michael Jakscoon, and look what happened to him). That's why they have to force them down our throats with lies, gaslighting, and dirty tricks. Remember nigger Obongo and his "youze can keep yo docta" lie? Everyone knew that spade was lying through his nigger grill, even the libtards (they just thought an exception would be made for them for being so loyal and woke). Every libtard and cuckservative who says "niggers be equal an sheeit" somehow always has a white or Asian doctor and never a nigger.
    Nigger nurses are the same, no one wants them. They can't remove a needle without ripping the skin*. When it comes to their own lives, patients become highly (and justifiably) racist.
    * Removing a needle correctly is one of the simplest things to do (for humans) and a (white) nursing student in her first week can do it with no problem.
    Rerouting whitey's "amberlamps" trip to a nigger hospital is a reality. It happened to my neighbor's kid, when he fell off a roof. Despite being wacked
    out on pain medication, he was saying "Get me out of here". He said nigger trannies were prosta-ma-tuting themselves to nigger patients, and smoking
    crack in the rooms. My uncle also got re-routed, and our family got him out just before they were going to cut him open. All he needed was an adjustment
    in his medication. Nigger doctors and hospitals see high end insurance, and it's feeding time at the zoo....

Views:	13 
ID:	24210

19. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, Shacoria just beat her poodle 'snowball' to death with a frying pan.

Florida authorities say a woman is now behind bars and faces felony charges for beating her poodle to death with a frying pan.
    On Aug. 28, the witness, who was living with Pulliam, said he watched her repeatedly punch her dog, Snowball, in the head and body after "yelling and screaming" at the poodle, according to the arrest report. He stopped the attack by putting Snowball, a "small mixed poodle breed," in her crate, reported Miami's Local 10 News. The arrest report states that later that evening, the witness said he saw the suspect hitting the dog with a frying pan before kicking the dog out of the house later that evening.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...n/72159460007/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

21. Likes NiggerWrangler, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

My doctor is always booked solid, I see him for annual physicals and other major things. He has several henchmen and lackeys. He had a nigger for a year or so. An imported nigger. Our hospital is a teaching hospital, so a lot of folks rotate in and out of the hospital side, but the clinic is usually stable. Anyhow I refused to deal with the nigger. She's no longer there. When I can't see my doctor I see his Oriental PA. She knows her shit. No way I would deal with niggers. Thankfully there are no nigger "doctors" here.

It's a good thing you were there to advocate for your mother. No telling what would have happened to her without you.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said earlier, no white person would sink this low. Maybe some crazy YT would kill animals quickly and painlessly with a gun, but only a nigger would poison cats and dogs and make them suffer before they died.

Tucker Carlson was RIGHT. White people don't fight dirty. Even white criminals like the Mafia have a code of honor. Niggers are just bloodthirsty, subhuman savages and natural born sadists.
    I agree that niggers are bloodthirsty subhumanoid savages. But, unfortunately, there are many humans that do horrible things to pets. In the 80s when I lived in Orlando, there was a white neighbor who used to poison cats if they went on his property. And he boasted about it. My girlfriend at the time had a cat that would occasionally sneak outside. I told the bastard next door what I would do to him and his wife if that cat ever came back poisoned,and he knew I meant it!
    He not only left it alone, he would let me know if the kitty ever snuck outside. So yes, unfortunately there are humans that are very but cruel to animals as niggers are.Maybe just not as common.I would treat both perpetrators.Human and niggers with the same hatred and cruelty.Humans should know better!

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post