Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark fights back: Kaylee Gene Abagail Utt Turnipseed busts a cap into Quantell

North Carolina teen accused of murdering boyfriend, asking friends to help clean up

A 21-year-old Greensboro man was found shot to death early Monday and authorities have charged an 18-year-old with murder.

Police identified the victim as Quantell Tehmel White.

Officers were called around 7:30 a.m. to the area of St. Croix Place, off West Friendly Avenue, where they found White with the gunshot wound.

Kaylee Gene Abagail Utt Turnipseed, 18, of Greensboro has been charged with first-degree murder in the case, police said in a news release Monday afternoon.
    Prosecutors say Turnipseed asked friends to help her clean up the crime scene. WSPD called the Greensboro Police Department about the case and they went to an apartment, where they found White’s dead body.

The prosecution also claims that Turnipseed confessed to the crime when she was taken into custody. No motive was discussed.

Turnipseed was denied bond due to the allegations that she attempted to cover up the crime.
    https://www.wric.com/news/u-s-world/...help-clean-up/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    North Carolina teen accused of murdering boyfriend, asking friends to help clean up

https://www.wric.com/news/u-s-world/...help-clean-up/
    Sounds like self-defense.

3. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Shiterius be ded. The only thing better would have been if the coal chute had offed herself too

5. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Sounds like self-defense.
    Exactly!!

7. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what's called ironic reversal. Actually good that the nigger is good. Now coalburner you can pay the toll yourself, but I suspect it will hook up with another gorilla and then it will pay the toll.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a whole lot of comedy in this article. There is a nigger named white, a nigger infuxated area with avenue called West Friendly, and the mudshark named Turnipseed. I agree that this is a strange turn of toll paying events, but I also agree that she will eventually pay her dues for rutting with Niggers.

11. Likes NiggerWrangler, Ignatow , Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    There is a whole lot of comedy in this article. There is a nigger named white, a nigger infuxated area with avenue called West Friendly, and the mudshark named Turnipseed. I agree that this is a strange turn of toll paying events, but I also agree that she will eventually pay her dues for rutting with Niggers.
    i know! I'm sitting here giggling about this. Mudsharks fighting back are almost unheard of, let alone with hilarious details like these.

And why were we not graced with a portrait of Quantrell? You don't need to hide him, MSM. Just the name tells us the story.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quantell white greensboro nc - Google Search.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	331.7 KB 
ID:	24319

I'm sure his smile lit up every room.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This is what's called ironic reversal. Actually good that the nigger is good. Now coalburner you can pay the toll yourself, but I suspect it will hook up with another gorilla and then it will pay the toll.
    Sounds ACCURATE!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnipseed?