Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

How five niggers ruined my brand new boots

On a trip to Dallas, I was walking alone from the train station to my hotel. I had my roller suitcase with me, and it was late in the evening. It seemed like an okay neighborhood - middle class, mixed commercial/residential, that kind of place. It was dead quiet, all the businesses had closed and no one else was on the street. I was wearing a pair of brand new and expensive boots that I'd bought a few weeks before.

As I was walking, a groidle of five young nigger bucks was coming from the opposite direction, on the opposite side of the wide street. Since the chance that a groidle of young buck niggers out at night is up to no good is approximately 100%, I was obviously on high alert as soon as I detected them. Once they'd passed, I glanced behind me every few seconds. Sho nuff, the niggers had crossed the street and turned around, and were now following me.

"Sheeit, Anastasia," I thought to myself. "You've done it now." I'd just had to get my exercise and fresh air by walking instead of taking a taxi or Uber from the train station, or even calling the hotel to see if they could pick me up. I'd thought it was safe, it hadn't seemed like a nigger 'hood...I figured I could outrun the spooks if I left my case behind, but I didn't want the niggers to get their grubby black paws on my work laptop or any of my other stuff.

The hotel was close, but the front entrance was on the far side from the train station. I picked up my case and ran through a grassy/bushy area to get onto the hotel grounds from the back side. I heard a squishing sound as I was running and felt the splatter of mud - I didn't see how muddy the area was in the dark. Once I got close to the door I looked back again and saw that the niggers had turned back around and were heading away again. "Sheeit, dat YT bitch done got away."

Once I was inside and in the light I saw how covered with mud my boots were. I cleaned them off as best I could, but even after I got home and did a more thorough cleaning, bits of brown, nigger-colored mudstains were still on them. How fitting.

Fucking niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boots can be recleaned, or replaced. Your safety and health, priceless. You did the right thing. You know how feral those damn niggers are. Glad you evaded them.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Situational awareness is the difference between being alive and unhurt, and the unthinkable. My Dad survived 47 years commuting to and from
    Manhattan, by having his head on a swivel, and knowing when to make his move. I see so many dopes with their face in their phone, ear buds in,
    who might as well have a "Mug Me" sign on their back. Sorry about your boots, good job avoiding the groid....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24226

4. Likes Ignatow , Anastasia, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Boots can be recleaned, or replaced. Your safety and health, priceless. You did the right thing. You know how feral those damn niggers are. Glad you evaded them.
    I am glad that you evaded those FERAL primates as well!! You ALWAYS have to be aware nowadays, ESPECIALLY when nigger "yoofs" are nearby!!

6. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I will make niggers illegal when I become dictator

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Coon Town liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    On a trip to Dallas, I was walking alone from the train station to my hotel. I had my roller suitcase with me, and it was late in the evening. It seemed like an okay neighborhood - middle class, mixed commercial/residential, that kind of place. It was dead quiet, all the businesses had closed and no one else was on the street. I was wearing a pair of brand new and expensive boots that I'd bought a few weeks before.

As I was walking, a groidle of five young nigger bucks was coming from the opposite direction, on the opposite side of the wide street. Since the chance that a groidle of young buck niggers out at night is up to no good is approximately 100%, I was obviously on high alert as soon as I detected them. Once they'd passed, I glanced behind me every few seconds. Sho nuff, the niggers had crossed the street and turned around, and were now following me.

"Sheeit, Anastasia," I thought to myself. "You've done it now." I'd just had to get my exercise and fresh air by walking instead of taking a taxi or Uber from the train station, or even calling the hotel to see if they could pick me up. I'd thought it was safe, it hadn't seemed like a nigger 'hood...I figured I could outrun the spooks if I left my case behind, but I didn't want the niggers to get their grubby black paws on my work laptop or any of my other stuff.

The hotel was close, but the front entrance was on the far side from the train station. I picked up my case and ran through a grassy/bushy area to get onto the hotel grounds from the back side. I heard a squishing sound as I was running and felt the splatter of mud - I didn't see how muddy the area was in the dark. Once I got close to the door I looked back again and saw that the niggers had turned back around and were heading away again. "Sheeit, dat YT bitch done got away."

Once I was inside and in the light I saw how covered with mud my boots were. I cleaned them off as best I could, but even after I got home and did a more thorough cleaning, bits of brown, nigger-colored mudstains were still on them. How fitting.

Fucking niggers.
    Another great example of what nigger coddling has wrought. A human being cannot just walk down a normal street anymore without fear of being accosted, robbed, beaten, and/or raped by roving packs of 50-IQ, feral sub-simians.

Good job, Libtards. I hope every one one of you gets raped and robbed by groids you love so much.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Anastasia, CoonsЯus, Coon Town liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One day we'll put all the precious daughters of the liberal elite into a giant pit of cracked out naked nigger bucks. My dream.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad you’re ok. Any time a nigger walks by me I turn around and make sure they kept walking. If one is behind me in a line, I never turn my back to them. The next victim won’t be me, it will be the nigger if it tries something.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

14. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Another great example of what nigger coddling has wrought. A human being cannot just walk down a normal street anymore without fear of being accosted, robbed, beaten, and/or raped by roving packs of 50-IQ, feral sub-simians.

Good job, Libtards. I hope every one one of you gets raped and robbed by groids you love so much.

I walk where I want without fear of niggers or anything else. Of course it might have something to do with the Beretta I carry openly...or maybe the boot knife...
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post