Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Harvard 'Professor' to publish first nigger dictionary of bix nood, "Oxford Dictionary of African American English"

First Black American dictionary to publish next year

In July 2022, Henry Louis Gates, Jr., Director of the Hutchins Center for African & African American Research at Harvard University, took to X, the social media platform then known as Twitter, to reveal his latest undertaking. He would serve as editor-in-chief of the Oxford Dictionary of African American English (ODAAE), a research project requiring three years to complete.

When the ODAAE is completed in 2025, as projected, it will provide definitions of words that have so far been excluded from the Oxford English Dictionary. But perhaps more importantly, it will illustrate the way African American English has influenced the development of the English language, particularly in this century and the last.

African American English has been the source of terms that everyone in the United States has been using for years in regular conversation, often without realizing their origins. The ODAAE will seek to rectify that. You’ve already been saying something is “cool” or a “cakewalk” for years without knowing the origin of those terms, but the new dictionary will both make these terms official and draw connections to their history.

Compiling the Oxford Dictionary of African American English is still in progress and anyone who wishes can contribute to it through its Word Suggestion Form or become otherwise involved through its Comments and Crowdsourcing Form. Like language itself, this dictionary is an evolving undertaking, and it will benefit from the input of today’s African American English speakers.

The projected release date of the full ODAAE is March 2025. In the meantime, ten of the entries have been released to the public, and the New York Times published those flagship entries in May 23, 2023. According to Professor Gates, these entries will also be introduced into the word bank of the Oxford English Dictionary.

https://mediafeed.org/first-black-am...ish-next-year/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes NiggerWrangler, Marse Igor, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I take the English language very seriously, as in grammar, spelling, proper usage, etc. I hate hearing other languages uttered loudly (that's why I can't stand border niggers). Now this is another attempt to dilute and desecrate proper English by infusing it with sub-standard, grammatically incorrect, entries. In one word, obscene. Really, nigger Gates? And you want us to take you niggers seriously, as equals?

Language obviously evolves, but such debasement is not advancement. Don't tell me niggerisms improve our communication. We laugh at their animalistic grunts. The proper title to this work should be Bix Nood. Hey nigger Gates, I dare you to put these words there: dindu, Bix Nood, chigguns, malt likka, Nate Higgers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes NiggerWrangler, Marse Igor, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    First Black American dictionary to publish next year

https://mediafeed.org/first-black-am...ish-next-year/
    I'm pretty sure niggers didn't invent the word "cool" or "cakewalk" or anything else. Before being brought here as farm equipment, all niggers could manage is clicking sounds.

6. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    I'm pretty sure niggers didn't invent the word "cool" or "cakewalk" or anything else. Before being brought here as farm equipment, all niggers could manage is clicking sounds.
    The bizarre explanation for the word "cool" is often attributed to jazz niggers inventing "cool jazz" as a reaction against nigger bebop jazz. Supposedly a jazz nigger named Lester Young started it.
    saxophonist Lester Young

Often seen as a direct reaction against the manic tempos and driving syncopated rhythms of bebop, the term ''cool jazz'' itself was coined by journalists when describing the cool, mellow characteristic of the music made by early innovators of the style, like Miles Davis and Lester Young.
    The jazz saxophonist Lester Young, the star soloist of the Count Basie Orchestra, was the first to say “I'm cool” in reference to a state of mind: it meant he felt relaxed, safe, and laid-back in the environment.
    But, the word "cool" was used to describe attitude and whatnot way before that by Chaucer, Shakespeare and others.

Chaucer, the Oxford English Dictionary tells us, used cool to describe someone's wit, Shakespeare to say, “More than cool reason ever comprehends.” But starting around the 1930s, cool began appearing in American English as an extremely casual expression to mean something like 'intensely good.
    https://www.neh.gov/humanities/2014/...tensely%20good.

The word "jazz" itself is just a slang nigger word for jism or "jizz." Literally.
    Niggers always were obsessed with muh dik .

I actually like modern "Jazz Fusion." Only nerdy white guys play it, really. And they've taken the concept of music to a whole new level. If you only listen to one Jazz Fusion song in your life, listen to this one.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really hate the nigger bixnood “swagger”. I hear whote dipshits say it all the time now. I want to go full nigger on em “shut yo white ass the fug up”!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The bizarre explanation for the word "cool" is often attributed to jazz niggers inventing "cool jazz" as a reaction against nigger bebop jazz. Supposedly a jazz nigger named Lester Young started it.

But, the word "cool" was used to describe attitude and whatnot way before that by Chaucer, Shakespeare and others.

https://www.neh.gov/humanities/2014/...tensely%20good.

The word "jazz" itself is just a slang nigger word for jism or "jizz." Literally.
    Niggers always were obsessed with muh dik .

I actually like modern "Jazz Fusion." Only nerdy white guys play it, really. And they've taken the concept of music to a whole new level. If you only listen to one Jazz Fusion song in your life, listen to this one.
    I like modern Jazz as well. I love all music though. That's a great history lesson. Thanks!

There is French violinist, Jean-Luc Ponte who plays Jazz Fusion. Saw him live in Austin back in the 80's. Good stuff. Saw The Manhattan Tranfer in Las Vegas in the early 90's. Equally good.

11. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post