Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazon driver nigger delivered muh dik as well as packages, then tried to get victim deported by ICE

Former Massachusetts Amazon driver allegedly exposed himself while delivering package sent to prison for intimidating victim

A former Amazon driver in Boston, previously convicted of sex trafficking, has been sentenced to prison for intimidating a victim.

According to the Justice Department in Boston, 32-year-old Mark Pinnock pleaded guilty to attempting to prevent a witness, he allegedly exposed himself to, from testifying against him in a federal proceeding.

In 2014, Pinnock was sentenced to eight years in prison for a sex trafficking offense. Under federal supervision, while working as an Amazon driver, he allegedly exposed his genitals to a woman while delivering a package in July 2022. The victim, a custodian at the condominium complex, reported it to the police.
    His muh dik victim was apparently a female Latina.

An anonymous message using an encrypted messaging application was also allegedly sent by Pinnock to the security officer at the complex to “let the cleaning lady know” she would be arrested by immigration officials if she were to go to court.

In addition, Pinnock called immigration officials three times in an attempt to have the victim detained for being unlawfully present in the United States. He falsely claimed to ICE, among other things, that he had heard the victim was gang-affiliated.
    https://www.wwlp.com/news/crime/form...dating-victim/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Wallace, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully, we get a "two birds with one stone" deal out of this and the Mexican is deported too. They make up 90% of W.I.C. (welfare) in the state of Texas.

4. Likes Wallace, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger should’ve been put down after one sex offense. Instead, we let it deliver packages in our neighborhoods with our children playing outside. Fuck you nigger scum!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Wallace, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This nigger should’ve been put down after one sex offense. Instead, we let it deliver packages in our neighborhoods with our children playing outside. Fuck you nigger scum!
    I can't agree more. I don't want these apes near my kids either

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely. Sex trafficking goes far beyond a mere sex offense. It's as bad, if not worse, than violent rape.

Sex trafficking should carry the death penalty, mandatory. Doesn't matter if the trafficker is human or nigger. This is a modern day form of slavery. Many of the victims are children. A lot of pedos running around. There should be an exemption to the ban on cruel and unusual punishment for those who traffic children and the customers as well.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Absolutely. Sex trafficking goes far beyond a mere sex offense. It's as bad, if not worse, than violent rape.

Sex trafficking should carry the death penalty, mandatory. Doesn't matter if the trafficker is human or nigger. This is a modern day form of slavery. Many of the victims are children. A lot of pedos running around. There should be an exemption to the ban on cruel and unusual punishment for those who traffic children and the customers as well.
    It’s worse than 1 count of violent rape. How many other rapist pieces of shit got ahold of some girl or woman because of this nigger? You can’t fix this kinda sick just like pedophiles. There is only one thing to do with em, let em drive trucks for amazon of course! What a world we live in brother.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

10. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s worse than 1 count of violent rape. How many other rapist pieces of shit got ahold of some girl or woman because of this nigger? You can’t fix this kinda sick just like pedophiles. There is only one thing to do with em, let em drive trucks for amazon of course! What a world we live in brother.
    Indeed. Things are completely out of control.