Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

D.A. Fani Willis allegedly hired her unqualified muh dik partner to prosecute Trump

Fani Willis accused of hiring a man she was in a romantic relationship with to prosecute Donald Trump and play a prominent role in the election interference case, bombshell court documents claim

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has been accused of hiring a private lawyer she was in a 'romantic' relationship with to prosecute Donald Trump, according to a stunning filing by one of the former president's co-defendants.

The bombshell allegations are included in a filing by Michael Roman, a former Trump campaign official who is accused of taking part in the 'fake electors' scheme as one of 18 people charged in the state along with Trump.

The public court filing, which seeks the dismissal of charges against him, alleges that Willis was in a personal relationship with private lawyer Nathan Wade, who was paid more than $600,000 as a special prosecutor assisting her office's sprawling probe of Trump's election overturn effort.

The filing doesn't provide documentary proof of the allegations. It states that 'sources close to both the special prosecutor and the district attorney have confirmed they had an ongoing, personal relationship.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nts-claim.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think about all the unearned money out there floating around between scumbag politicians, attorneys and niggers (one and the same nowadays) all day long. It makes me sick.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

4. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post