Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Wisconsin Deputies Delete Grafton Gangster

Another career violent felon made good.

Nigger Christopher Sewell, a violent savage who was out on bail and had an outstanding felony warrant, was spotted by Deputies (who knew him on sight.) Nigger Christopher runs from the Deputies, of course. After a bit of a chase, and spike strips, Nigger Chris wrecks out and runs into the woods, with Deputies in pursuit. Being the genius that he was, the nigger pulls out his firearm and is introduced to the Bat Fairy by the Deputies.

Nigger Christopher,the self-proclaimed Grafton Gangster, had a long and distinguished career as a criminal, including an arrest for murder in 2019. One of his more recent exploits came after neighbors went to his nest to complain about loud music. Despite banging on the door, Nigger Chris failed to answer. Shortly thereafter he forced his way into the neighbor's nest, armed, and reportedly told them he would "smoke them" in their own crib!

Crime will definitely go down in Grafton now. It goes without saying this nigger should have been caged long ago.

More on the violent nigger:

https://wislawjournal.com/2024/01/08...waukee-county/

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad it was blurred I would have loved to see the painted snow. Good shooting cops. How long do you think it will be before the Media gets a hold of this and the cops go to jail and the nigger gets a statue?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The woketurds want every nigger rightly greased by the po-po to be another George Floyd. It won't work because the whole fucking world has nigger fatigue now, and has had it ever since thousands of homes and small businesses were burned to the ground by those "mostly peaceful" rioters.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddence. Another ape off the streets and away from my family. It should have been caged for my amusement at the zoo is what NiggerWrangler should have said. It would be funny to watch this creature living with chimpanzees

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigpanzee View Post
    Good riddence. Another ape off the streets and away from my family. It should have been caged for my amusement at the zoo is what NiggerWrangler should have said. It would be funny to watch this creature living with chimpanzees
    Indeed. Though why subject innocent chimpanzees to a filthy nigger? Chimps are a much higher life form. But I understand the desire to see it. The chimpanzees might actually teach niggers how to act civilized!

I'm just happy there's one less violent nigger terrorizing the American people!

7. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Indeed. Though why subject innocent chimpanzees to a filthy nigger? Chimps are a much higher life form. But I understand the desire to see it. The chimpanzees might actually teach niggers how to act civilized!

I'm just happy there's one less violent nigger terrorizing the American people!
    The nigger is no match for a chimpanzee. Chimpanzees are far stronger and more intelligent than a nigger. They would destroy it.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger is no match for a chimpanzee. Chimpanzees are far stronger and more intelligent than a nigger. They would destroy it.
    Niggers have nothing going for them. Humans have intelligence, animals have strength and speed. Niggers have bix nood and chimping out.

Honestly, niggers would be extinct if not for stupid white libtards feeding them, digging wells for them, and helping those retarded apes survive when they could never do it on their own. The species Homo niggerus, a devolved variant of Homo erectus, was in fact well on its way to extinction as the evolutionary dead end it is. Large parts of Africa, such as the southern tip that was settled by the Boers, were completely depopulated when Europeans began exploring and settling it. Disease, starvation, and other natural causes were moving Homo niggerus ​steadily towards extinction when foolish white libtards stepped in, believing it was their duty to "save" the negroid.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Niggers have nothing going for them. Humans have intelligence, animals have strength and speed. Niggers have bix nood and chimping out.

Honestly, niggers would be extinct if not for stupid white libtards feeding them, digging wells for them, and helping those retarded apes survive when they could never do it on their own. The species Homo niggerus, a devolved variant of Homo erectus, was in fact well on its way to extinction as the evolutionary dead end it is. Large parts of Africa, such as the southern tip that was settled by the Boers, were completely depopulated when Europeans began exploring and settling it. Disease, starvation, and other natural causes were moving Homo niggerus ​steadily towards extinction when foolish white libtards stepped in, believing it was their duty to "save" the negroid.
    I never knew niggers in south apefrica were going extinct. I actually thought when humans arrived in south apefrica that it was so full of niggers the niggers had to be segregated. Did humans in apefrica actually breed niggers and repopulate whole areas? That is the most disgusting thing I've heard. Why would you want to breed niggers?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another career violent felon made good.

Nigger Christopher Sewell, a violent savage who was out on bail and had an outstanding felony warrant, was spotted by Deputies (who knew him on sight.) Nigger Christopher runs from the Deputies, of course. After a bit of a chase, and spike strips, Nigger Chris wrecks out and runs into the woods, with Deputies in pursuit. Being the genius that he was, the nigger pulls out his firearm and is introduced to the Bat Fairy by the Deputies.

Nigger Christopher,the self-proclaimed Grafton Gangster, had a long and distinguished career as a criminal, including an arrest for murder in 2019. One of his more recent exploits came after neighbors went to his nest to complain about loud music. Despite banging on the door, Nigger Chris failed to answer. Shortly thereafter he forced his way into the neighbor's nest, armed, and reportedly told them he would "smoke them" in their own crib!

Crime will definitely go down in Grafton now. It goes without saying this nigger should have been caged long ago.

More on the violent nigger:

https://wislawjournal.com/2024/01/08...waukee-county/
    Bat fairy beez a bizzy mufugga!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Bat fairy beez a bizzy mufugga!!
    Indeed! As long as there are niggers, the Bat Fairy will be busy!

13. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never knew niggers in south apefrica were going extinct. I actually thought when humans arrived in south apefrica that it was so full of niggers the niggers had to be segregated. Did humans in apefrica actually breed niggers and repopulate whole areas? That is the most disgusting thing I've heard. Why would you want to breed niggers?

I can't imagine why anyone would want to breed niggers. They are of no value whatsoever. I think the problem is that human beings are generally kind and generous, unlike niggers. Human beings also have empathy for those in need. A completely foreign concept to niggers.

I think this empathy caused humans to see niggers, starving to death, as a problem that needed solving. It didn't. So, misguided human beings started feeding the niggers. Of course they didn't show niggers how to raise crops and feed themselves. Just as we do in the United States, these kind humans, kept giving niggers handouts, keeping them alive, and stopping nature from taking it's course. THAT is the real tragedy.

15. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed! As long as there are niggers, the Bat Fairy will be busy!
    But not BUSY enough!!

17. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't imagine why anyone would want to breed niggers. They are of no value whatsoever. I think the problem is that human beings are generally kind and generous, unlike niggers. Human beings also have empathy for those in need. A completely foreign concept to niggers.

I think this empathy caused humans to see niggers, starving to death, as a problem that needed solving. It didn't. So, misguided human beings started feeding the niggers. Of course they didn't show niggers how to raise crops and feed themselves. Just as we do in the United States, these kind humans, kept giving niggers handouts, keeping them alive, and stopping nature from taking it's course. THAT is the real tragedy.
    The only people I know that actually breed niggers deliberately are goatfuckers. Goatfuckers regularly transported niggers slaves over the desert and 85% of the niggers transported to the Arab world were sheboons and female niglets which were used as concubines. I believe the reason Arabs enslaved and still enslave niggers is becuase of the disgusting practice of polygamy. Many Arab men would have four wives. This caused an imbalance which could easily have led to a rebellion against the polygamists. That is why female niggers were imported to the Arab world as sex slaves. Due to the fact there was no contraception the nigpanzees got pregnant and gave birth to niglets. I know most of the "boy" niglets were castrated to avoid even worse problems but possibly the lower class men wouldn't bother sterilising their male niglets. This is why Arabs have weird noses and other features. They descend from female niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    But not BUSY enough!!
    No kidding!:Instead of breeding niggers someone needs to get busy breeding Bat Fairies!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No kidding!:Instead of breeding niggers someone needs to get busy breeding Bat Fairies!
    I WOULD support that!!

21. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post