Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

IHOP waitress refuses to serve nigger named Elvis and his fat boon. Ray-Shish!

This has got to be one of the most annoying she boons ever.

Hey, didn't that nigger Quincy Jones say that Elvis was ray-shish, too?

CBS News Texas is learning that multiple employees have been fired from an IHOP franchise in Mesquite.

This comes after a waitress was accused of not serving a couple because of their race.

"That is a very traumatic experience. You don't know what your thoughts are reactions are going to be until you experience something like that," says Keisha Mitchell.

Mitchell and her boyfriend Elvis Polley say they wanted to celebrate Polley's 49th birthday the day after Christmas. They tell CBS News Texas they are still in disbelief, after that birthday breakfast at their local IHOP turned into something they never expected.

"When we got to the restaurant, we were told that we were not going to be serviced because of our color," said Mitchell. "It is a shock, and your brain is not processing what you're hearing."

Mitchell says another employee admitted that their waitress wouldn't serve them because they are black. Mitchell even recorded her and Polley's conversation with the manager and posted it on social media.

The manager says in the video, "one of our morning servers, she's 'picky.'"

"She didn't want to say she was racist, she said she's 'picky.' No, that's not being 'picky' if you're selecting only a certain group of people that you want to serve," Mitchell adds.
    So, can this Evis nigger ever possibly recover from this oh-so-traumatic event?

"Just a traumatizing feeling you know? You can't get it out your head and I'm having sleepless nights. It is draining," Polley says.

"It opened the door that I never wanted to walk through," Mitchell adds, "Have we, have we come as far as we think? Or is it just being hidden more?"
    Oooooooooh. Maybe Hollywood should make a movie about it. Tyler Perry nigger can direct it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/news/c...p-in-mesquite/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I smell Bullshit. This is a nigger lotto apetempt. This scam cost that server her job and there was probably nothing there, instead the company caves to the nigger to save libtard commie nigger lover scorn. Disgusting. Our government Is trying to bring back segregation though by forcing diversity hiring on employers which is segregating qualified whites right out of jobs. Employers must hire nigger/gay majority in order to keep getting their payroll loans. At least the State and Federal jobs are set up that way, I should clarify.
    If these niggers were told we don't serve niggers here, I would have loved to have been there to see it. The chimpout was probably extraordinary.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers said” it’s such a traumatizing feeling“.
    Well nigger, do you know what is even a more traumatizing feeling than that? Having to sit down and eat a meal next to a disgusting sow and nigger couple like you two beasts!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Our government Is trying to bring back segregation though by forcing diversity hiring on employers which is segregating qualified whites right out of jobs. Employers must hire nigger/gay majority in order to keep getting their payroll loans. At least the State and Federal jobs are set up that way, I should clarify.
    I worked my way through college working in a supermarket (the biggest chain in this country.) This particular chain would routinely take a shit all over its caucasian workers to promote up any nigger they could find. One manager only got that position because he was a pakistani immigrant. Always shitting on the white guys, sometimes even going so far as to demote whiteys so they could replace them with whatever 'underserved minority' was the flavor of the month with the management crowd.

Such an assshole of a ccompany, and the top brass are mostly prescription drug abusers and/or alcoholics. One of their VPs died a few years ago of 'deep vein thrombosis.' I would bet that would be because of the stress and substance abuse that goes along with that position.

Good news is, they are losing market share locally to invading competition.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This reeks of a big fat hoax. Nobody ever tells a nigger, "I'm not serving you because you're a nigger." This hoax sounds like it was invented after a long night of smoking crack, drinking malt liquor, and watching some made-for-TV movie on BET where the villians were stereotypical mustache-twirling white Klansmen who don't exist in real life. Niggers, being the simple-minded creatures they are, believe a) everything they see on TV, especially BET and b) anything that makes them feel good. They're dumb enough to think that made-for-TV "rayciss" villains exist in real life and a hoax with those straw man villains would be believable. Even Bill Burr, who's literally a niggerlover (he's married to a nigger sow) did a segment where he explained that direct "fuck you, nigger" raycissms is a myth and real raycissts have ways to be more subtle about it.

I worked part-time as a waitress to help pay my college tuition. Obviously I loathed having to serve niggers, but I never told any of them to their ugly black faces that I would refuse to serve them because they're niggers (no matter how much I wanted to). Anyone who's ever worked as a server knows there are subtle ways to deal with nigger customers.

This is a hoax on a Jussie Smollett level of plausibility.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    hhhmmmm....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sd-aspect-1459268194-gettyimages-176570508.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	391.4 KB 
ID:	24206

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love how these news stations will take any story like this and run with it. Racism sells, errr, perceived racism. Nobody told these niggers they wouldn’t serve them because they were niggers. They probably wouldn’t serve them for acting like niggers. No telling how many times they have been in here and sent food back. I’ve witnessed first hand niggers eating their food and sending it back half eaten so they wouldn’t have to pay for it or have it heavily discounted. You know this is a crock of shit because it is the most low IQ nigger story ever. They couldn’t come up with anything worthwhile just “we wents in der and da wypipo say dey no gibs us dat cuz we niggas!”.

This reminds me of one of the many times that resulted in my disdain of niggers. I may have told the stpry before in here, can’t remember. I delivered pizzas when I was in my late teens. I used to get a delivery for this ugly nigger that lived in the rattiest shithole apartment you have ever seen. It was on the edge of our delivery zone, so it would take me 25 minutes to drive there and 25 back. They gave us 75 cents per delivery for gas, so it didn’t cover my gas. This nigger would give me a plastic bag full of nickels and pennies every time I delivered his pizza. It would always be 35 cents short or 15 cents short when I got back to count it all out. So I would have to pay the difference. I wonder if he ever tasted anything off in his cheesy bread? I made it extra chewy quite a few times.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

12. Likes Anastasia, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I love how these news stations will take any story like this and run with it. Racism sells, errr, perceived racism. Nobody told these niggers they wouldn’t serve them because they were niggers. They probably wouldn’t serve them for acting like niggers. No telling how many times they have been in here and sent food back. I’ve witnessed first hand niggers eating their food and sending it back half eaten so they wouldn’t have to pay for it or have it heavily discounted. You know this is a crock of shit because it is the most low IQ nigger story ever. They couldn’t come up with anything worthwhile just “we wents in der and da wypipo say dey no gibs us dat cuz we niggas!”.

This reminds me of one of the many times that resulted in my disdain of niggers. I may have told the stpry before in here, can’t remember. I delivered pizzas when I was in my late teens. I used to get a delivery for this ugly nigger that lived in the rattiest shithole apartment you have ever seen. It was on the edge of our delivery zone, so it would take me 25 minutes to drive there and 25 back. They gave us 75 cents per delivery for gas, so it didn’t cover my gas. This nigger would give me a plastic bag full of nickels and pennies every time I delivered his pizza. It would always be 35 cents short or 15 cents short when I got back to count it all out. So I would have to pay the difference. I wonder if he ever tasted anything off in his cheesy bread? I made it extra chewy quite a few times.
    I always enjoy reading these stories. They show that we're not the privileged villains the enemy makes us out to be. On the contrary, most of us had to work in shit menial jobs at some point in our lives, and some of us still do.

Classic dining-out niggershines I was exposed to as a waitress:

- The aforementioned eating 90% of a plate of food, then demanding it for free because "ah didn likes it an sheeit"
    - Getting water to drink, which is free, and wanting "sebben or eight pieces of lemon" to get lemonade without having to pay for it (I'd constantly have to explain the policy, which was you can have one slice of lemon for free, or you can pay for fucking lemonade. I was told that the manager literally instituted it because of niggers, and we nicknamed it the "Rooney Rule," after the Nigger Felon League affirmative action rule requiring nigger coaches)
    - If a large groidle of niggers, ordering one Coke and water all around, then all the niggers drinking off the Coke and demanding constant free refills (when they did that, I'd charge each of them for a Coke. This led to many chimpouts when the bill came and mutterings of "ahz not goin to tips you now." Like you would have tipped anyway, nigger).
    - The good ol' dine and dash (niggers were about 5% of the customers but 90% of the dine and dashes)
    - The average tip niggers left worked out to 4%, this includes about half of them leaving no tip at all

We kept a deck of cards in the back, and when a groidle of nogs came in we'd draw cards, lowest card had to serve the niggers. Drawing the two of spades meant you'd be bringing fried chicken to spades

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I always enjoy reading these stories. They show that we're not the privileged villains the enemy makes us out to be. On the contrary, most of us had to work in shit menial jobs at some point in our lives, and some of us still do.

Classic dining-out niggershines I was exposed to as a waitress:

- The aforementioned eating 90% of a plate of food, then demanding it for free because "ah didn likes it an sheeit"
    - Getting water to drink, which is free, and wanting "sebben or eight pieces of lemon" to get lemonade without having to pay for it (I'd constantly have to explain the policy, which was you can have one slice of lemon for free, or you can pay for fucking lemonade. I was told that the manager literally instituted it because of niggers, and we nicknamed it the "Rooney Rule," after the Nigger Felon League affirmative action rule requiring nigger coaches)
    - If a large groidle of niggers, ordering one Coke and water all around, then all the niggers drinking off the Coke and demanding constant free refills (when they did that, I'd charge each of them for a Coke. This led to many chimpouts when the bill came and mutterings of "ahz not goin to tips you now." Like you would have tipped anyway, nigger).
    - The good ol' dine and dash (niggers were about 5% of the customers but 90% of the dine and dashes)
    - The average tip niggers left worked out to 4%, this includes about half of them leaving no tip at all

We kept a deck of cards in the back, and when a groidle of nogs came in we'd draw cards, lowest card had to serve the niggers. Drawing the two of spades meant you'd be bringing fried chicken to spades
    Great stuff! I had never heard of the nigger lemonade scheme before.
    I can confirm niggers don’t tip. When I delivered pizzas it was in the ghetto and most of the time they would literally give me exact change. One time, I had one where I could see stacks of its nigger money he was counting on his couch when he opened the door as if to say “looks at muh munneys”. He didn’t tip a dime. It was obviously drug money of some kind. I’m sure he is enjoying his stay at NU nowadays or better yet, 6 feet under.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Great stuff! I had never heard of the nigger lemonade scheme before.
    I can confirm niggers don’t tip. When I delivered pizzas it was in the ghetto and most of the time they would literally give me exact change. One time, I had one where I could see stacks of its nigger money he was counting on his couch when he opened the door as if to say “looks at muh munneys”. He didn’t tip a dime. It was obviously drug money of some kind. I’m sure he is enjoying his stay at NU nowadays or better yet, 6 feet under.
    Niggers with money in da hood have a very low life expectancy. Most likely (God willing) some other nigger greased that spade for his drug munnies.

At the restaurant we even came up with ranks for the different suits of cards. Spades were the lowest because niggers are spades. Clubs were the next lowest because they were the other black cards. Diamonds came next because niggers like bling. Hearts were the highest because niggers aren't capable of love.

17. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post