Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Nigger Sow Sets Fire to Ft Worth Apartment on Christmas Eve 2 Batwinged 25 Homeless

This is as niggerish as it gets:

A bunch of niggers broke into a vacant apartment and were staying there. At some point a "conflict" broke out between 35 year old nigger sow Kristen Lewis and the other niggers squatting in the apartment.

Nigger Kristen, being a totally rational nigger went into an empty room, started a fire and left. The fire quickly spread. Fire and Rescue got the rest of the niggers out of the apartment but two of the niggers died at the hospital, including a buck who was "turning his life around" and left FIVE future felons. Damn it!

The dead buck's sister, a big old blue gum, is interviewed and we get the usual bullshit about how the criminal was turning his life around and how much he loved his kids. (Not enough to get a job and provide for them, of course!)

The fire spread through 16 apartments before it was under control. 25 niggers were rendered homeless.

Nigger Kristen has been charged with capital murder and arson. Texas is a death penalty state.

There is no bottom with niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My fiancée and I moved to DFW a few years ago. It would be one of the most beautiful cities in the nation if not for all the fucking niggers here. Now, we can't wait to get the fuck out.

3. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Trickle View Post
    My fiancée and I moved to DFW a few years ago. It would be one of the most beautiful cities in the nation if not for all the fucking niggers here. Now, we can't wait to get the fuck out.
    Indeed. Completely nigger infested. Some of the smaller suburbs and little towns are very nice. There are parts though that are indistinguishable from Africa. That said, Houston is far worse.