Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

2024 - The Year of Destiny

A Happy New Year to all members - and guests - and I hope it brings only happiness to you.
    However....

I feel we are now all inside the "Year of Destiny". In 2018 I made a forecast that the USA would be in a Civil War by the end of 2024, and that we in Britain would follow the same path by the end of 2029.
    If the Supreme Court has been "got at" like other courts throughout the U.S., then they could vote to bar President Trump from the ballot right across the nation.
    If they should do that, I fear the Civil War will start even earlier than I predicted.
    I sincerely hope not, but I'm not sure this will go the way most pundits seem to think it will. I hope to God I'm wrong.

But the western way of life is doomed anyway unless Donald Trump is elected to the White House in November. As he said the other day, Republicans need to stand guard over those polling stations thoughout the nation, to ensure no trucks turn up mysteriously in the middle of the night, as they did in 2020. The only way the Demoncrats can possibly win is by cheating, so please make sure they don't this time around.

Have a happy and - as far as possible - nigger-free year.

2. Likes Ryan2.0, Whitey Ford, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    A Happy New Year to all members - and guests - and I hope it brings only happiness to you.
    However....

I feel we are now all inside the "Year of Destiny". In 2018 I made a forecast that the USA would be in a Civil War by the end of 2024, and that we in Britain would follow the same path by the end of 2029.
    If the Supreme Court has been "got at" like other courts throughout the U.S., then they could vote to bar President Trump from the ballot right across the nation.
    If they should do that, I fear the Civil War will start even earlier than I predicted.
    I sincerely hope not, but I'm not sure this will go the way most pundits seem to think it will. I hope to God I'm wrong.

But the western way of life is doomed anyway unless Donald Trump is elected to the White House in November. As he said the other day, Republicans need to stand guard over those polling stations thoughout the nation, to ensure no trucks turn up mysteriously in the middle of the night, as they did in 2020. The only way the Demoncrats can possibly win is by cheating, so please make sure they don't this time around.

Have a happy and - as far as possible - nigger-free year.

You fear a civil war... At this point such an event is our only hope. Woke filth has infiltrated ALL parts of Federal Government, particularly Law Enforcement and the judiciary. I see only violence as an answer to this cancer. We cannot promote such things here, only objectively discuss it's implications. 10 million illegals in the nation with 80 percent voting DemonRAT... An act of war as sure as Ft Sumter and Bunker Hill.

Pray for us all...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ryan2.0, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    You fear a civil war... At this point such an event is our only hope. Woke filth has infiltrated ALL parts of Federal Government, particularly Law Enforcement and the judiciary. I see only violence as an answer to this cancer. We cannot promote such things here, only objectively discuss it's implications. 10 million illegals in the nation with 80 percent voting DemonRAT... An act of war as sure as Ft Sumter and Bunker Hill.
    Pray for us all...
    Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition - 2024 is upon us.
    Your new avatar (blob-atar, fat-atar, boon-atar) is a hoot, and incredibly racist, of course...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24186

6. Likes Ryan2.0, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition - 2024 is upon us.
    Your new avatar (blob-atar, fat-atar, boon-atar) is a hoot, and incredibly racist, of course...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24186
    Thanks, man... Saw that avatar and knew it had to be mine.... Let's make sure we have ammunition to pass. DOJ just announced it's going after Jan 6 patriots who never entered the capitol... Bloody hell..............
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

8. Likes Ryan2.0 liked this post