Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Niggers Batwing Each Other in an Elevator

Good old Miami Gardens, Florida. A nigger infested shit-hole.

Two niggers entered an elevator at a bank tower that doubles as a residential setting. They started arguing over astrophysics or the theory of relatively, or the last packet of Chicken McNugget sauce, and guns were drawn. Nigger 1 shot nigger 2 as nigger 2 exited the elevator. Nigger 2 fired back. Taxpayers can rejoice and there will be a significant reduction in local crime, as the wounds to both acclaimed scholars were fatal.

Two truly good niggers!

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good news so early in 2024. Unfortunately, the loss of two geniuses who, like you said, were debating paradoxes in astrophysics. Such a loss for our understanding of the galaxies that lay beyond. But I'm sure we'll trade that loss for 2 less niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers usually just piss and shit in elevators, so this is a step in the right direction. I've seen the same thing in NYC commercial buildings -
    niggers build their "studio" - followed by the whole place being infested with sheboons and shitlings. Years ago, I got hired to build a
    recording studio in the "Music Building" in Brooklyn. Niggers got large grants, and an area designated as an "Economic Empowerment Zone",
    with dirt cheap rent, heat and electricity. I went back a year later to do some upgrades, and the place was loaded with hoodrats, who were
    obviously living there. I warned the owner that all the activity and illegal apartments were a serious fire hazard. Six months pass, and I see
    the building on fire on the news, with the owner standing outside. Total loss, building demolished....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24181

6. Likes Anastasia liked this post