Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

European Quorans have no experience with niggers, do they? (or perhaps don't have the balls to say it)

I wasn't sure where to post this, to be honest. I stumbled upon this entry on Quora, and it caught my attention, as people outside the US have not really dealt with U.S. niggers --- those of you that are lucky to not have lived among niggers HAVE NO IDEA.
    A lot of Europeans complain about Russian tourist behavior in Europe, Thailand, and Dubai (see Quora link), but they cannot be worse than American niggers. In fact, these anecdotes about Russians seem like "nigger behavior-lite". Interesting that Europeans will not dare say anything about African and Arab immigrants in their countries, who I know are far worse than Russians - Quora will immediately flag their comment and even ban their account. I guess criticizing White ethnicities accepted by Quora policy. Or maybe they're more sheltered and haven't dealt with feral nigger and sand nigger behavior; I bet Russians won't be half as bad once they do.

https://www.quora.com/Do-Europeans-m...urists-instead

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, to start, I live in Europe and I have also lived in the US in the past. So, I believe I can answer this.

Yes, with exception of major cities in western European countries, the infestation is minimal and even in those cities like London, Paris, the biggest problems are not just niggers. They are at least equaled by shit skin towelheads, whose numbers are by order of magnitude higher than in the US.

Moreover, there are Gypsies in Europe, they behave pretty similar way as niggers do.

But the thread you have linked is about something else. When you go for a vacation into a hotel, you do not meet typical pavement apes there even in the US. There might be few niggers there, but those more civilized ones, who can afford it. Particularly, if it is a cheaper hotel; in more expensive ones, shit-skinned guests are rather scarce. In Europe, you do not meet Gypsies in these hotels, you do not meet niggers or towelheads from suburbs of western Europe, but you could meet Russians there.

And this is just about it. If I was forced to choose, I would prefer having Russians as neighbors instead of having niggers. Gypsies, towelheads as neighbors, but the biggest preference would be not to have the Russians around as well. Russians are mostly primitive shit skin mongoloids, mentally living in the nineteenth century. (I live in Eastern Europe and we have been occupied by Russians in the past. we know them pretty well.)