Close

Likes Likes:  52
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

California just banned ‘crime-free’ housing, now landlords can't evict or refuse to rent to felonious, troublesome niggers

California just banned ‘crime-free’ housing. Here’s why other states should too

Coming soon to your neighborhood: niggers!

Landlords across the country have been empowered to act as a kind of police force in the name of crime prevention for decades. How? Through local “nuisance property” laws and “crime-free housing” programs that require them to evict tenants for vaguely defined “criminal activities.”

As of Monday, California became the first state in the nation to ban so-called crime-free housing programs. More states should follow suit.

Such laws target low-income and minority renters for eviction and violate their civil rights. That’s bad enough. But they also fail to reduce crime.
    Kicking out crime prone niggers who victimize neighborhoods is violating civil rights?

Crime-free housing policies backfire partly because they treat 911 calls as an indicator of criminal activity.
    Yeah, that is an indicator of nigger crime activity.

This creates a perverse incentive: For fear of being evicted, tenants don’t call authorities when they need them.
    LOLZ!

This particularly harms victims of domestic violence, who may hesitate to seek help from police lest they lose their housing. These policies can also dissuade tenants from seeking medical aid during drug overdoses or mental health crises. Evictions also hamper crime prevention by disrupting community social networks, making it harder for residents to monitor what’s going on in their neighborhoods — a critical element of crime prevention.
    Good grief.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...tions-homeless

New law has Californians with criminal records ‘quite hopeful’ they’ll finally find housing

In 2021, four years after finishing her last jail term and living in transitional housing in Riverside County, Erica Smith was ready for a permanent home.

She’d saved enough to cover a security deposit and the first and last month’s rent for an apartment for her and her daughter. But after three months of searching, Smith ran out of money, having burned through $10,000 on stays in motel rooms. She’d never found a place to live.

Smith had a series of drug-related and theft convictions on her record. Numerous cities within Riverside had adopted laws called crime-free housing that aimed to prohibit landlords from renting to tenants with criminal histories.

“It’s just terrible,” said Smith, 54. “Why am I not able to provide a place for me and my daughter to live?”

Soon, Smith will have more opportunities for housing, courtesy of a new state law. Assembly Bill 1418, which takes effect Jan. 1, will ban local governments across California from enforcing crime-free housing policies. Not only do crime-free housing rules stop landlords from renting to those with prior convictions, but many also call for the eviction of tenants based on arrests or contact with law enforcement.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are responsible for 75% of calls to 911. Stank ratchet, sheboon and buffarilla mammies use the police, to enforce
    dominance inside their welfare nigger nests. Cali cucks want to encourage even more misuse of law enforcement ?
    In 2021, four years after finishing her last jail term and living in transitional housing in Riverside County, Erica Smith was
    ready for a permanent home.
    Might I suggest a mud hut, in the Congo ? She and her daughter could spend their days, peacefully foraging for roots and berries,
    then go twerk wild, in the tribe's nightly bongo party. A good muh dikkin' from whatever warring faction is passing thru, and the week
    is complete. No pesky landlords, social workers or parole officers to hassle the queenz - just a few hungry predators to dodge around town...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24173

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kommiefornia, like everywhere else needs less woke nigger lovers and more homes and businesses like this:

Name:	08f1ca9258b81586a5a6ac8bfd4d0388.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	460.6 KB 
ID:	24174
    What hump?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    She and her daughter could spend their days, peacefully foraging for roots and berries,
    then go twerk wild, in the tribe's nightly bongo party. A good muh dikkin' from whatever warring faction is passing thru, and the week
    is complete.

ID:	24173
    There's an 80's movie called The Serpent and the Rainbow. This white guy goes to Haiti to try to discover what drugs nigger voodoo witchdoctors use to create zombies. He has a she boon guide to guide him around. He finds out that she doesn't know who the father of her sproglet is because one night she was whacked out on nigger witchdoctor drugs and dancing with the local bucks. They all muh dikked her while she was out of it. "The Gods made me pregnant!" the stupid she boon told him.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marse Igor View Post
    Kommiefornia, like everywhere else needs less woke nigger lovers and more homes and businesses like this:

Name:	08f1ca9258b81586a5a6ac8bfd4d0388.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	460.6 KB 
ID:	24174
    Where you did get a picture of Ray Cizzums's place ?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Where you did get a picture of Ray Cizzums's place ?
    The ole' homestead, remember it well. I had a newer version in 2012, after Superstorm Sandy wrecked my home town. We were a week into
    doing the rip outs necessary after a flood, some of the worst demolition work you can do. To add insult, to injury, nigger Obama had just been re-elected.
    I flipped my fucking lid, kicked something, and broke a bone in my foot. Not a smart move, when facing a year's long rebuild. To make myself feel better,
    I took a sheet of plywood, and painted, in huge letters "Vote For Obama ? Go Fuck Yourself, Asshole !". I saw somebody slow down, to take a pic of my
    masterpiece, so my crew and I stepped up for a rude pose - flipping the bird, gripping cock, etc.. My friend tells me it ended up on FaceBook, with
    assholes not approving, so I had him put my personal invitation to any commie cocksuckers to show up and do something about it. The result ? Crickets.......

Views:	15 
ID:	24179

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    And they wonder why the productive humans wants to move to another state.LOL!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The ole' homestead, remember it well. I had a newer version in 2012, after Superstorm Sandy wrecked my home town. We were a week into
    doing the rip outs necessary after a flood, some of the worst demolition work you can do. To add insult, to injury, nigger Obama had just been re-elected.
    I flipped my fucking lid, kicked something, and broke a bone in my foot. Not a smart move, when facing a year's long rebuild. To make myself feel better,
    I took a sheet of plywood, and painted, in huge letters "Vote For Obama ? Go Fuck Yourself, Asshole !". I saw somebody slow down, to take a pic of my
    masterpiece, so my crew and I stepped up for a rude pose - flipping the bird, gripping cock, etc.. My friend tells me it ended up on FaceBook, with
    assholes not approving, so I had him put my personal invitation to any commie cocksuckers to show up and do something about it. The result ? Crickets.......

Views:	15 
ID:	24179
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who is the idiot behind this? AA hire?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    California can't stop pandering to lowlives and criminals and perverts like reducing the penalties for spreading AIDS, stealing under 1,000 bucks under age hooking......

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I"m reading it seems a large portion of CA might be heading to the bottom of the ocean. Let's see how many felonious niggroes will be left.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	PrideHammer_SickleRainbowButton_large.png 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	24400

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post