Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile This one had to be posted...

Meme-worthy... Overton, Fl. where this ape was wrangled, is 95 percent
    White. The victim undoubtedly was Coal Burning filth..... Finish the job next time, would you?, nigger???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (33).jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	162.5 KB 
ID:	24162
    Last edited by Kagman; 01-05-2024 at 11:12 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Meme-worthy... Overton, Fl. where this ape was wrangled, is 95 percent
    White. The victim undoubtedly was Coal Burning filth..... Finish the job next time, would you?, nigger???

Name:	image (33).jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	162.5 KB 
ID:	24162
    OMG. Yet, we're ordered to regard them as human.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Kagman, Ignatow , Ray Cizzums, Marse Igor liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OMG. Yet, we're ordered to regard them as human.
    I think we're entering a new era... Niggers have more rights than humans. Juries have been effectively nullified. If you're a nigger, you get off. Or, at worst, you given minimum sentences on reduced charges and put in lower security prisons. 3/4 of those pardoned by Dementia Joe were filthy nigs.

Whites facing nigger/subhuman juries see a conviction rate of near ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. The data is starting to come out and it is ugly

Name:	Nigger savages.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	471.7 KB 
ID:	24164
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we're entering a new era... Niggers have more rights than humans. Juries have been effectively nullified. If you're a nigger, you get off. Or, at worst, you given minimum sentences on reduced charges and put in lower security prisons. 3/4 of those pardoned by Dementia Joe were filthy nigs.

Whites facing nigger/subhuman juries see a conviction rate of near ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. The data is starting to come out and it is ugly

See: Bill Coonsby, serial vicious rapist - Free. Weinstein, in prison for the rest of his life. Riddle me that, Batman.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good God, Kagman what is that thing in your new avatar? It looks like a fat enormous sheboon flying on a cheeseburger! I hope planet Earth isn't under attack from those things!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We must all bend the knee and worship at the altar of St George groid . Niggers really do have more rights now then us whites. We need to play cowboys and niggers for a while and right the tables.
    Kagman is that Lizzo? dang
    Not only is that nigger meme worthy its great avatar material.

9. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	Nigger savages.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	471.7 KB 
ID:	24164
    That is scary as hell. Who would have thought a nigger jury would just automatically convict humans? Like those niggers could ever sit there and listen to facts of a case as opposed to just making their decision. Don’t worry niggers! Right back at ya! Imagine being told you will be judged by a jury of your peers and your peers are a big group of niggers.
    Love the sheboon planet avatar by the way. That is one happy sowopotomusauras rex there! Floating through space and chowing on cheeseburgers.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    We must all bend the knee and worship at the altar of St George groid . Niggers really do have more rights now then us whites. We need to play cowboys and niggers for a while and right the tables.
    Kagman is that Lizzo? dang
    Not only is that nigger meme worthy its great avatar material.
    There.... Trimmed it up for you... Use as you please....... As for Lizzo... She wishes she was as thin as my avatar

Name:	NewAv Nigger.png 
Views:	131 
Size:	394.7 KB 
ID:	24175

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Good God, Kagman what is that thing in your new avatar? It looks like a fat enormous sheboon flying on a cheeseburger!
    I hope planet Earth isn't under attack from those things!
    Sadly my friend, the earth has been under attack by those things. Many would argue they're winning.

As a point of fact, it's a double bacon cheese burger... And they appear to be one in the same - the sow-pottomus is the burger... The sucker is unique and just screamed 'AVATAR!!'

Thanks for the comment

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post