Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheriff Grady Judd Briefs About Capture of Two Rampaging Nigger Teens

I love Grady Judd. He doesn't have a problem showing pictures of criminals. Even "teens."

The niggers in question, two vile and vicious looking savages, broke into 32 vehicles that we know about. Among other things, the niggers stole a handgun.

The older of the two nigger teens is already on probation for other crimes.

I love that Sheriff Judd also calls out the District Attorney on all of this. Arresting niggers is pointless if they aren't going to be punished.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    I love Grady Judd. He doesn't have a problem showing pictures of criminals. Even "teens."

The niggers in question, two vile and vicious looking savages, broke into 32 vehicles that we know about. Among other things, the niggers stole a handgun.
    The older of the two nigger teens is already on probation for other crimes.
    I love that Sheriff Judd also calls out the District Attorney on all of this. Arresting niggers is pointless if they aren't going to be punished.
    Hats off to the sheriff, for showing 32 citizens exactly who broke into their vehicles, giving them the opportunity to find, and fuck up, said niggers.
    Those pussy niggers would be calling up Sheriff Grady, to protect them from white devil Ray and company. How cool would it be, if both niggers got
    turned into wind chimes, by the side of the road ? It's time for the citizens to turn up the heat on nigger scum....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24159

4. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Hats off to the sheriff, for showing 32 citizens exactly who broke into their vehicles, giving them the opportunity to find, and fuck up, said niggers.
    Those pussy niggers would be calling up Sheriff Grady, to protect them from white devil Ray and company. How cool would it be, if both niggers got
    turned into wind chimes, by the side of the road ? It's time for the citizens to turn up the heat on nigger scum....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24159
    You got that right! Judd isn't bashful when it comes to these things.

It would be great if a little Southern Justice could prevail.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish it was the time when it could be said, "look at these 2 feral niggers" and we ought to lock them up and throw away the keys. Just sayin'.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post