Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Burundi HNIC wants to stone gay niggers to death.

Not sure where to put this.

“If you want to attract a curse to the country, accept homosexuality,” Ndayishimiye said in a question and answer session with journalists and the public held in Burundi’s east on Friday.

“I even think that these people, if we find them in Burundi, it is better to lead them to a stadium and stone them. And that cannot be a sin,” he said, describing homosexuality as imported from the West.
    Uganda passed a law in May that carries the death sentence for certain categories of same-sex offences and lengthy jail sentences for others - a move that was widely condemned by Western governments and human rights activists.
    Just like us. Imagine a leader of a human country suggesting stoning invading rapey niggroes to death?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burundig gays.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	347.7 KB 
ID:	24150

https://www.france24.com/en/africa/2...ould-be-stoned
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Not sure where to put this.

Just like us. Imagine a leader of a human country suggesting stoning invading rapey niggroes to death?

Name:	burundig gays.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	347.7 KB 
ID:	24150

https://www.france24.com/en/africa/2...ould-be-stoned
    Imagine a human country??? I'm praying for one...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I even think that these people, if we find them in Burundi, it is better to lead them to a stadium and stone them. And that cannot be a sin,” he said,
    describing homosexuality as imported from the West.

"Imported from the West" ? Niggers, please ! If there's one thing you actually did invent, it's muh dikking each other in the ass.
    You had butt sex with Congo monkeys, ffs, and gave them AIDS. And would do so again....

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24160

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    “I even think that these people, if we find them in Burundi, it is better to lead them to a stadium and stone them. And that cannot be a sin,” he said,

"Imported from the West" ? Niggers, please ! If there's one thing you actually did invent, it's muh dikking each other in the ass.
    You had butt sex with Congo monkeys, ffs, and gave them AIDS. And would do so again....

That's the best nigger statement ever. As if niggers ever needed outside influence to cornhole each other. Imagine how much of that went on while they were getting free transportation on slave ships, jammed in ass-to-muh dik for fthe whole trip.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes NiggerWrangler, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why I would never suggest violence toward the niggers….Well, maybe a little clubbing, they do call us cavemen after all but I would never sink to the level of a savage nigger. I just want them rounded up the world over and deported back to their natural habitat.

Imagine there’s no niggers
    Its easy if you try
    No evil demon niggers
    Shipped back to apefrica
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

so true. The fucking irony. The most self unaware species on the planet.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will muh dick anything that is cold or warm. Let's give Burundi all of all niggers as a real gift.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !