Close

Likes Likes:  85
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Criminal quarterback nigger tackles Judge in court for giving him 30 years

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Las Vegas judge is attacked by freshly-convicted criminal who jumped over her bench to rain punches on her after she sentenced him to jail

A Las Vegas judge was pounced on and attacked by a criminal during a hearing after she denied him bail.

Judge Mary Kay Holthus from the Clark County District Court was mid-sentencing when convicted criminal Deobra Delone Redden launched at her on Wednesday morning.

Video footage shows the wild moment Redden leaped out from where he was standing and hopped into the judge's bench to tackle her.

As he throws himself at the shocked judge, Redden is heard saying 'nah f*** that b*tch.'
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

3. Likes Tar Remover, MightyWhite, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wild, feral ape. I hope the judge tacks on another 10-15, then deportation back to Wakandfrica.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you watch the video I saw he claimed he didn't deserve to go back to prison despite a huge rapsheet. The commentator also said had they known he was going to attack the judge they would have had him restrained or done it remotely... niggers in the court room nearly always lash out. If it was up to me niggers in prison would have their own special building full of isolated cells, with screens and cameras for court dates (out of their reach of course). Niggers in prison or jail are like zoo animals.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Put the nigger where it belongs....in a cage with bars.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why wasn't it chained? Were these people expecting it to act like a human being? He could have killed the judge, but that would have added only a few months to his sentence, or maybe a trip to a nice comfy mental institution. After all, this is not the nigger's fault. He's been so abused by YT society.

The security guys gave it a pretty good beating. A bullet would have been better.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent demonstration of the jungle bunny skillset, should have a teaching chair at NU

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post
    Excellent demonstration of the jungle bunny skillset, should have a teaching chair at NU
    Agreed, SSS!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, MightyWhite, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Why wasn't it chained? Were these people expecting it to act like a human being? He could have killed the judge, but that would have added only a few months to his sentence, or maybe a trip to a nice comfy mental institution. After all, this is not the nigger's fault. He's been so abused by YT society.

The security guys gave it a pretty good beating. A bullet would have been better.
    True. They have plastic shields all over the place for the covid virus...they need metal shields all over for the nigger virus too.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhite View Post
    True. They have plastic shields all over the place for the covid virus...they need metal shields all over for the nigger virus too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hannibal Nigger - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	24184
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    If you watch the video I saw he claimed he didn't deserve to go back to prison despite a huge rapsheet. The commentator also said had they known he was going to attack the judge they would have had him restrained or done it remotely... niggers in the court room nearly always lash out. If it was up to me niggers in prison would have their own special building full of isolated cells, with screens and cameras for court dates (out of their reach of course). Niggers in prison or jail are like zoo animals.
    Please don't insult zoo animals. They are a HIGHER life form than niggers and they smell better and are way MORE intelligent!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    And how else would anyone expect an un-evolved Homo erectus nigger to behave? I'm serious! These things are NOT HUMAN! Not convinced? Read "Erectus Walks Amongst Us", by Richard D. Fuerle. A very enlightening read.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They beat that nigger like it was 1992 and Sambo was Rodney "We Wuz" Kang(z). Far better than the nigger deserved. Considering the circumstances, they may have been able to get off on self-defense if they had taken the nigger out permanently.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    They beat that nigger like it was 1992 and Sambo was Rodney "We Wuz" Kang(z). Far better than the nigger deserved. Considering the circumstances, they may have been able to get off on self-defense if they had taken the nigger out permanently.
    Redden’s attorney had asked Holthus to grant parole for the three-time felon, but she sentenced him to jail due to his violent past and repeated arrests.

“I think it’s time he got a taste of something else because I just can’t with that history,” she said.
    Oh, well. Obviously, it was her fault for saying something mean to the criminigger.

I wonder if the scum-sucking lawyer still thinks the groid, Deobra, should have been given parole.

The filthy savage could very well have killed the judge if it had landed on her at a different angle.

Redden blamed his outburst on having a bad day and said he was trying to kill Holthus, according to court documents
    What's the penalty for attempting to murder a judge? I never understood why incompetence/failure nets a lesser sentence.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I actually thought this was a situation that batons, even to the head, were necessary to stop the wildness of the ape. Something strong and quick to incapacitate it's prosimian walnut brain.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I actually thought this was a situation that batons, even to the head, were necessary to stop the wildness of the ape. Something strong and quick to incapacitate it's prosimian walnut brain.
    They'd have had to crack its melon wide open to do that considering that nigger walnut brains are deeply encased in its extra-thick skull bone. I don't know if a human has that kind of strength without using a chisel or a sledgehammer.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I think keeping it chained to an eye ring in the floor by its ankle with a three-foot leash would be entertaining. We could all watch the nigger leap at the judge like a dog after the mailman. I would enjoy watching it leap again and again but never get there, maybe even trying to chew its paw off to get free. Now, I am by no means comparing dogs to niggers as there is no comparison Dogs are worlds smarter and better behaved than even the richest niggers. I am just saying that would be fun to watch.
    When I saw this clip on the news at work, I could not stop laughing. That nigger sure showed its nigger skill set.

If that had been a white guy jumping a nigger judge that dude would be in the electric chair by now. This nigger will probably be given a 6-figure job in the Biden nigger loving administration. just like karin jean diversity hire mop dog press sow.
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 01-08-2024 at 05:13 PM. Reason: add more

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger should’ve been served batwings on the spot!

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I think keeping it chained to an eye ring in the floor by its ankle with a three-foot leash would be entertaining. We could all watch the nigger leap at the judge like a dog after the mailman. I would enjoy watching it leap again and again but never get there, maybe even trying to chew its paw off to get free. Now, I am by no means comparing dogs to niggers as there is no comparison Dogs are worlds smarter and better behaved than even the richest niggers. I am just saying that would be fun to watch.
    When I saw this clip on the news at work, I could not stop laughing. That nigger sure showed its nigger skill set.

If that had been a white guy jumping a nigger judge that dude would be in the electric chair by now. This nigger will probably be given a 6-figure job in the Biden nigger loving administration. just like karin jean diversity hire mop dog press sow.
    That would be highly entertaining.

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Please don't insult zoo animals. They are a HIGHER life form than niggers and they smell better and are way MORE intelligent!!
    ...indeed. sincerest apologies to zoo animals.

25. Likes Tar Remover liked this post