Close

Likes Likes:  52
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Prison nigger beats fellow inmate nigger snakehead to death cuz he's gay, never washes and smells bad

A Broward inmate is facing several charges after allegedly beating his cellmate to death at the county's Main Jail back in December.

According to an arrest report, 35-year-old Kevin Barnes was caught on surveillance video choking cellmate Janard Geffrard for two minutes before stomping on the victim inside their shared cell on December 16th. The attack lasted at least 20 minutes, the arrest report said.

According to the report, surveillance footage captured Barnes walking in their shared cell at 4:21 p.m. and was out of view to the left side where the toilet was located. Three minutes later, the video showed Barnes place Geffrard in a chokehold, the report said.

Barnes then paced around the cell for 10 minutes and at 4:36 p.m., began stomping his feet on Geffrard’s head and upper torso. More than 20 minutes into the attack, a deputy opened the cell door, and found Geffrard lying unresponsive against the wall, the report said.

After being read his rights, Barnes later admitted to investigators he choked Geffrard because “he did not agree with his lifestyle because he was gay,” and that he “smelled and never cleaned himself," the report said.

He also said he kicked Geffrard to check if he was alive and decided to stop attacking him to “spare his life," the arrest report said.
    https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...eport/3196041/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those "fort liquordale' niggers are a particularly dangerous nigger subspecies!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly how bad do you have to smell for a nigger to find that smell offensive? That's unimaginable!

You have to wonder why guards don't make filthy niggers bathe daily, to spare themselves from the offensive odors.

Anyhow. One less nigger. Tally ho!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Exactly how bad do you have to smell for a nigger to find that smell offensive? That's unimaginable!

You have to wonder why guards don't make filthy niggers bathe daily, to spare themselves from the offensive odors.

Anyhow. One less nigger. Tally ho!
    You couldn't pay me 7 figures to guard stinky, ugly, feral niggers all day. These guards do it for peanuts.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    You couldn't pay me 7 figures to guard stinky, ugly, feral niggers all day. These guards do it for peanuts.
    Yeah, me either. I would not make a good guard at Nigger University.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Yeah, me either. I would not make a good guard at Nigger University.
    I wouldn’t mind billy clubbing a few. Maybe that could be a fundraiser at the NU. Pay 10 bucks and billy club a nigger or two.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Good. It served this gay nigger right
    The worst thing I can think of is a buck being attracted to me.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn’t mind billy clubbing a few. Maybe that could be a fundraiser at the NU. Pay 10 bucks and billy club a nigger or two.
    I have a feeling the crowds waiting in line to beat a nigger would reach for miles and miles. Offer it at every jail and prison, and you could raise enough money to pay off the national debt!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coon on coon violence. I fully support this nigger activity. That horrible string head. Imagine even being a nigger and having to look at that vile beast all day. Look hard at nature and see if you can think of another life form as disgusting as that gooded nigger. I challenge you !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unresponsive. My favorite kind of nigger.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Unresponsive. My favorite kind of nigger.
    I like that technique for seeing if he was still alive - kicking him. This should be adopted by hospitals and EMTs nationwide,
    when checking out an "unresponsive" congo bat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24200

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How bad did one nigger have to smell to offend another nigger. Wow there was probably those cartoon stink lines for real above it's mop.
    I do want to thank the deputies for their response time. I can imagine them watching this from the control room, taking bets on how long it will take the bat fairy to arrive. Well done officers. Let this happen every time there is nigger on nigger antics.

15. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Great idea... they should have a concession for that at county agricultural fairs too. Why should the wallowing swine get all the attention ?!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, guys. I am dying of laughter here at these posts! Just look at those two. The head-stomping coon has yellow eyes like some horror movie monster and the stompee stunk so badly it bothered another nigger! Just like us!

Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    How bad did one nigger have to smell to offend another nigger. Wow there was probably those cartoon stink lines for real above it's mop.
    I do want to thank the deputies for their response time. I can imagine them watching this from the control room, taking bets on how long it will take the bat fairy to arrive. Well done officers. Let this happen every time there is nigger on nigger antics.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stinky nig.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	24208
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just shows even behind bars the niggers are sins.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post