Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ex-boyfriend" grizzled, Chimpcago spigger Ken guns down his fresh faced latina burner Maria

Separation Anxiety for a nigger usually involves a firearm.
    Ex-boyfriend of Austin woman killed in domestic dispute is charged with her murder

Kenneth Brown, 44, was arrested Friday in the 3100 block of West Harrison Street and charged with first-degree murder, Chicago police said.

Maria Roque, 34, was in front of her home in the 500 block of North Long Avenue when Brown allegedly fired shots at her about 6:20 a.m. Dec. 13, according to Chicago police and court records.

Roque was taken to Stroger Hospital with a gunshot wound to the chest. She was pronounced dead at 6:53 a.m., the Cook County medical examiner said.

Roque had been granted an emergency order of protection against Brown on Nov. 7. A week before that, the pair had an argument that turned physical, with Brown grabbing Roque and throwing her to the ground, according to the petition for an order of protection.

Brown also had threatened to burn Roque’s car, break her windows and destroy her belongings, relatives said.
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/ex-boy...inst-him-cops/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    My supposed to have some kind of pity for the stupid Latina whore who got herself killed because she couldn’t fight the urge of sleeping with a filthy nigger? well, I don’t have any pity for the bitch! On the contrary, I am happy that she got her just desserts. perhaps, some other inspiring mudshark will get the message before she crosses the line that ends her miserable life and hopefully understands” better off dead, than with a nigger in bed” lol!