Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A Bunch of Wild Nigger "Juveniles" in Miami

It's nice to see the media change it up a little bit. Can't keep calling them "teens" forever.

Anyhow, a bunch of spearchuckers in Downtown Miami. It looks like every cop in the state responded to these wild ass niggers.

Best of all, the media found the dumbest low IQ nigger possible to interview!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have some good friends that have settled in Miami with their families. A couple of times a year I go down and visit for a few days. One thing I have noticed about Miami, is the police don't fuck around down there. They still seem to have some no-nonsense policing authority which they are quite happy to enforce to get the job done. I think they do a great job of keeping the niggers in order as best they can, especially with the influx of Haiti niggers and other assorted shit. If you wonder a few blocks up from the affluent places my buddies live, you'll quickly find bars up the windows and doors in single family homes, surrounded by tall pointy fences to keep the shit out. It's looks almost like living in a jail. A couple of days and I'm done down there. Far too dark for me.

It was so good of that young man to take time out from his divinity school studies to grant an interview.
    CoonTube comments are exceptionally racist
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I have some good friends that have settled in Miami with their families. A couple of times a year I go down and visit for a few days. One thing I have noticed about Miami, is the police don't fuck around down there. They still seem to have some no-nonsense policing authority which they are quite happy to enforce to get the job done. I think they do a great job of keeping the niggers in order as best they can, especially with the influx of Haiti niggers and other assorted shit. If you wonder a few blocks up from the affluent places my buddies live, you'll quickly find bars up the windows and doors in single family homes, surrounded by tall pointy fences to keep the shit out. It's looks almost like living in a jail. A couple of days and I'm done down there. Far too dark for me.

CoonTube comments are exceptionally racist
    I can't imagine the chaos. Plus it's nice weather most of the time so niggers can stay outdoors more. More opportunities for mischief and mayhem.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    I can't imagine the chaos. Plus it's nice weather most of the time so niggers can stay outdoors more. More opportunities for mischief and mayhem.
    Haiticoons are one of the WORST sub species of nigger!! ANd they smell WORSE than americoon niggers and cover the STENCH with cheap perfume!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Haiticoons are one of the WORST sub species of nigger!! ANd they smell WORSE than americoon niggers and cover the STENCH with cheap perfume!!
    Haiti is the very definition of a shit-hole. Those niggers are beyond help and should NEVER be let into the country. Ever.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Wallace liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crackin' skulls and taking names - that's how you get control of nigger "teens". Chop that wood, officers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24158

8. Likes CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haiti is the very definition of a shit-hole. Those niggers are beyond help and should NEVER be let into the country. Ever.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! When I lived in S. Florida the filthy sub simian primates were EVERYWHERE!!

10. Likes CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler, Wallace liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! When I lived in S. Florida the filthy sub simian primates were EVERYWHERE!!
    Probably why crime is so high in South Florida to this day.

12. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums, Wallace liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably why crime is so high in South Florida to this day.
    And RISING!!

14. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Youths
    Aspiring (c)rappers
    Teen agers
    Joggers
    and now... Juveniles!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

16. Likes NiggerWrangler, Ray Cizzums, Wallace liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny how half the comments are talking about fuckin' aliens because they're shocked at how many cops showed up, not realizing that it's simply because there were so many feral coons on the loose who will inevitably resist arrest.

18. Likes NiggerWrangler, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Trickle View Post
    It's funny how half the comments are talking about fuckin' aliens because they're shocked at how many cops showed up, not realizing that it's simply because there were so many feral coons on the loose who will inevitably resist arrest.
    I'm often amazed how dumb the general public is regarding niggers. Anyone who has ever lived around niggers knows the score.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's really a shame. I can't stand the weather here in PA in the winter and have looked at FL as an alternative. But filthy primates are not what I want to see.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

22. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget scholars.

24. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Spring break is just around the corner and nigger Spring break in Miami promises to a massive clusterfuck of nigger chaos.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    That's really a shame. I can't stand the weather here in PA in the winter and have looked at FL as an alternative. But filthy primates are not what I want to see.
    Move to parts of North or Central Florida. There are areas that are nigger-free or have very SMALL amounts of niggers, you just have to do your due diligence!!

27. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Texas is nice. Just stay away from the big cities, especially Houston and Austin. Because of it's proximity to the border, crime in San Antonio has ticked-up, but it's a beautiful city that's over 300 years old. It gets hot in the summer, but the Riverwalk is below ground level and a wonderful way to beat the heat. It can get cold, even snow, but it's rare. Texans welcome good people with open arms. (Tejas means friend)

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's definitely something to consider as it continues to snow here almost daily.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.