Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

More HayShee HiJinx - They Burn His Radiator Hose Right Off His Carcass - - GRAPHIC............

More New Year nigger depravity from the garden spot of the entire planet - Haiti. This is 5 minutes of twisted torture. As harrowing as the roasting is, the glee shown by the crowd as this creature's anaconda is burnt off is despicable in the extreme......There are no words... These beasts have no right to even breath... (Link below)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (30).png 
Views:	132 
Size:	171.7 KB 
ID:	24131

https://theync.com/mob-burns-a-man-s-penis-out-as-they-laugh.htm
    Last edited by Kagman; 01-01-2024 at 07:00 PM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If one ever read "Niggers in Niggerland", there was a passage that said, "Negroes are too violent and savage. They delight in the suffering of others".

While the burning spook deserves its fate from co-niggers, the troubling part is the may do this to a human or an innocent animal, without any qualms. That's the true threat of niggers. If there's segregation, no problem, but niggers are generally held to be equal these days
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    If one ever read "Niggers in Niggerland", there was a passage that said, "Negroes are too violent and savage. They delight in the suffering of others".

While the burning spook deserves its fate from co-niggers, the troubling part is the may do this to a human or an innocent animal, without any qualms. That's the true threat of niggers. If there's segregation, no problem, but niggers are generally held to be equal these days
    Whenever I see this 4th world savagery, I'm thinking "I sure hope he's guilty".
    But then I remember - niggers are usually guilty, of something....

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24133

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    More New Year nigger depravity from the garden spot of the entire planet - Haiti. This is 5 minutes of twisted torture. As harrowing as the roasting is, the glee shown by the crowd as this creature's anaconda is burnt off is despicable in the extreme......There are no words... These beasts have no right to even breath... (Link below)

Name:	image (30).png 
Views:	132 
Size:	171.7 KB 
ID:	24131

Yep, they are JUST like us!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Whenever I see this 4th world savagery, I'm thinking "I sure hope he's guilty".
    But then I remember - niggers are usually guilty, of something....

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24133
    Niggers are always guilty, they are beyond anything good and innocent. The magic niggers sometimes act human, but you can bet they'll TNB!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

Hayshees - these are the unspeakable savages being welcomed in countless droves to our countries.

All coddled pavement apes who hate YT need to be rounded up and shipped to Africa and Haiti and see how much BLM matters there.

Here's the punishment for "blasphemy" in Niggergeria. Oh, and Niggergerians are more than welcome here too.

https://kaotic.com/video/60447efe_20230630112237_t
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hayshees - these are the unspeakable savages being welcomed in countless droves to our countries.

All coddled pavement apes who hate YT need to be rounded up and shipped to Africa and Haiti and see how much BLM matters there.

Here's the punishment for "blasphemy" in Niggergeria. Oh, and Niggergerians are more than welcome here too.

https://kaotic.com/video/60447efe_20230630112237_t
    What a vid... If I hear that grunting Ahhk Bahh once more I'm going to puke....They're animals and if you think they'll stop with killing all the jews, you're nuts.... Christians are just as good to murder and rape, accoording to their pig-book
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    GOOD! He didn't really need it and truthfully, WE didn't really want him to have it, did we.....