On September 23, 2015, Jaser and Esseghaier were sentenced to life imprisonment for their roles in a jihad terror plot to derail a passenger train that travels between New York City and Ontario. Throughout the trial proceedings, Esseghaier remained defiant, insisting that only the Qur’an, not a Canadian court, could judge him and shouting Qur’an verses at the jury. He wrote a statement to the jury explaining, “I required the Holy Qur’an as unique reference of my trial and the judgement of all matter of people’s life.” He exhorted jury members to exonerate him and convert to Islam: “I encourage you to retreat from the charge that has been affected to you as a first step of your sincere repentance to God.”
But now Esseghaier says he is crazy and should therefore be let off. Given that so many instances of jihad terrorism are ascribed to mental illness today, and that Esseghaier lives in Canada, where the government is so very solicitous of Muslims, he will probably be swiftly released and maybe even given a few million dollars in compensation, a la Omar Khadr.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/c...s-plans-appeal

Since when is an asslifter not mentally ill? This is the equivalent of a nigger claiming low IQ.