Close

Likes Likes:  67
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Sprog takes his sperm donor's stolen gun and bat wings another sprog.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...0-year-old-boy

Police arrested a California father and his 10-year-old son on Saturday after the young boy allegedly shot and killed another 10-year-old using a stolen weapon.

The son allegedly found the stolen firearm inside his father's vehicle. Police responded to reports of a shooting in Sacramento County to find the second boy unresponsive and bleeding from the head and neck, police wrote in a public statement.

"Simultaneously, witnesses at the scene told Deputies that the individual(s) responsible for the shooting ran into a nearby apartment," the Sheriff's Office said. "Deputies called out all the individuals from that apartment and detained everyone without incident. Detained from the apartment were an adult and two juveniles."
    So much TNB here.

"He then proceeded to shoot the victim once and ran into a nearby apartment. Detectives located a firearm in a nearby trashcan, where Davis is believed to have tried to dispose of it. Detectives confirmed that Davis was legally prohibited from owning or possessing a firearm," police added.
    No shit he was a convicted felon!
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice shooting nigger. One less future felon. Think of all the mudsharks that niglet just saved from unwanted nigger pregnancies and the hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars that can now be spent on the illegal invaders instead of supporting this batwinged future felon. Good start to the year give that nigger more ammo and send him to all his friends cribs.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is some world class TNB!

Nigglet bat winging another nigglet, with puppy's stolen gun. Pappy the convicted felon. I'm sure it was over something trivial.

A nigger felon caught with a firearm should go to prison forever. Mandatory. No plea deals, no exceptions. Currently these gun toting niggers get a slap on the wrist and a pat on the head.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Nice shooting nigger. One less future felon. Think of all the mudsharks that niglet just saved from unwanted nigger pregnancies and the hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars that can now be spent on the illegal invaders instead of supporting this batwinged future felon. Good start to the year give that nigger more ammo and send him to all his friends cribs.
    I agree. Give them all the ammo they can light off and auto-sears for their POS worn out glocks. The more niggers knocked down, the better
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this in my news feed and knew a chimper would be on it right away, good catch

One little shitlet stole another little shitlet's gummy bears
    blam blam
    one less future felon on the wall....

I think I'll go throw a pile of gummy bears into a pile of shitlets at the hood playground and watch the carnage ensue ...

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    That is some world class TNB!

Nigglet bat winging another nigglet, with puppy's stolen gun. Pappy the convicted felon. I'm sure it was over something trivial.

A nigger felon caught with a firearm should go to prison forever. Mandatory. No plea deals, no exceptions. Currently these gun toting niggers get a slap on the wrist and a pat on the head.
    The asshole judge that put this piece of shit back on the street needs to serve a like prison sentence!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I saw this in my news feed and knew a chimper would be on it right away, good catch

One little shitlet stole another little shitlet's gummy bears
    blam blam
    one less future felon on the wall....

I think I'll go throw a pile of gummy bears into a pile of shitlets at the hood playground and watch the carnage ensue ...
    You could put an electrified fence around nigger infested shithole cities, put the food supply in the middle and let them know, there is no law enforcement. It’s a free for all niggers! Then sit back and watch the hilarity ensue. They would show us all how much nigger lives matter real quick like.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it wasn’t for guns and abortions we’d have gone the way of Rhodesia long ago. Niggers just can’t stop killing each other
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

9. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feel good story to begin 2024. 10 year old nigger kills it's own kind, nigger felon "dad" off to jail. 3 niggers out of the equation, hopefully for a long time for the two surviving coons. We need more BLM murders like this - nig on nig violence!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    The asshole judge that put this piece of shit back on the street needs to serve a like prison sentence!
    No doubt.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    "His son, being held in a youth detention facility, is being charged with murder."

Mang, dat sprog gots its skreet-kred fo' da nex' two mumfs! Ten years ol' dat nigga beezz one BAAAAADD muffuggah 'n sheeeittt..........gnome sane....

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well well well, turns out this shitlet murder story is "sum serious". Yes the 10 year old NU scholar apparently lost the niggerhood sproggler bicycle race, thus unleashing its feral bloodthirstyness.

Here is the daid sprog's mammy telling how it all went GOOD !

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ace-rcna132003

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Feel good story to begin 2024. 10 year old nigger kills it's own kind, nigger felon "dad" off to jail. 3 niggers out of the equation, hopefully for a long time for the two surviving coons. We need more BLM murders like this - nig on nig violence!
    They're doing a pretty good job in Chicago. I agree with I ain't been done did dat Put high, electric fences around all the worst nigger-infested shitholes, arm the groids and let them eliminate each other.

Nigger accomplishments for 2023. Their aim still sucks, but they're working on it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HeyJackass!23.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	24144

Name:	HeyJackass23!.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	24145

https://heyjackass.com/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

19. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Well well well, turns out this shitlet murder story is "sum serious". Yes the 10 year old NU scholar apparently lost the niggerhood sproggler bicycle race, thus unleashing its feral bloodthirstyness.

Here is the daid sprog's mammy telling how it all went GOOD !

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ace-rcna132003
    Violent savages will unalive each other over anything and everything.

Send them all back.

21. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They're doing a pretty good job in Chicago. I agree with I ain't been done did dat Put high, electric fences around all the worst nigger-infested shitholes, arm the groids and let them eliminate each other.

Nigger accomplishments for 2023. Their aim still sucks, but they're working on it.

Name:	HeyJackass!23.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	24144

Name:	HeyJackass23!.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	24145

https://heyjackass.com/
    No way those stats are accurate unless last year was a hibernation period for some of these niggers. They do like to sleep all day, hell maybe they sleep all year sometimes. That could be something their government put out to show what a fine job they are doing. Looky here! 13% less dead niggers! Pat us on the back!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I agree. Give them all the ammo they can light off and auto-sears for their POS worn out glocks. The more niggers knocked down, the better
    That's a really good idea. Niggers should be able to have as many guns, drugs and alcohol as they want to thin out the populations and obviously create us entertainment.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, NiggerWrangler liked this post