Close

Likes Likes:  67
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Z’quriah Le’Pearce Blackwell and his evil niggerpals killed a Police Sergeant at Sheetz nigger gas station

Authorities have arrested three people in the murder of an off-duty police officer who was shot and killed while trying to stop a larceny in progress at a gas station.

It happened around 4 p.m. Saturday at a Sheetz gas station in Greensboro, North Carolina.

Say his name, you sick-O niggers.

Thompson on Sunday announced the arrest of three people: Jamere Justice Foster, 18, Z’quriah Le’Pearce Blackwell, 18, and John Walter Morrison, 28. Foster is facing charges of first-degree murder, larceny and conspiracy to commit larceny. Blackwell was arrested on charges of accessory after the fact of first-degree murder. Morrison is charged with accessory after the fact of first-degree murder, larceny and conspiracy to commit larceny.
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/words-...ople-arrested/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet this will all go away in a day or two, unlike the way it does when a lifelong nigger criminal gets batwings. Will someone erect a statue in honour of the officer murdered by groids? Somehow I doubt it.

And not a word about the nigger problem will be heard throughout the land.
    BLM!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggersr.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	24118
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send them out to Nigeria to be chopped up by other loving niggers.

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever you take on nigger criminals, be ready for their backup niggers, lurking nearby. As soon as you take out
    nigger number one, get situated to deal with additional spooks not yet seen. They appear and disappear quickly.
    My Dad saw a suspicious negro up ahead one night, while heading to Penn Station on foot. He shifted over to the street,
    and the nigger came at him between parked cars, but pops already had his gun in hand. That nigger bolted, just as number
    two was coming around the back of the car, but my father had the drop on him, was going to shoot him, but he was gone
    in the blink of an eye. Niggers are cat quick, when they're on the prowl....

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24124

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    and the nigger came at him between parked cars, but pops already had his gun in hand.
    I like your pops ! Nice to see he's handed his wisdom down to you Ray !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I like your pops ! Nice to see he's handed his wisdom down to you Ray !
    Dad was in the Korean War, and he commuted to Manhattan for 47 years. He had 5 attempted muggings, by guess who ?
    Back in the bad old early '80s, I had to lend him the .380 I bought in high school, so he could make it home alive. The jigs
    were batting .000, until right before he retired in the '90s. He saw 3 "teens" crossing 43rd st., just short of the entrance to his
    workplace. They caught him going into the revolving door, sliced his pocket (and leg) open, and made off with $18 and his LIRR
    monthly ticket. There was a doorman who was supposed to be out front, who was slacking, and not white, as you might have
    guessed. He had quit carrying after his employer provided a shuttle bus for the night shift guys, in response to all of them packing
    illegal weapons. The niggers had killed one, hospitalized several more, so what's a white man to do ? Pop's is still kicking, age 94....

Views:	14 
ID:	24125

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dad was in the Korean War, and he commuted to Manhattan for 47 years. He had 5 attempted muggings, by guess who ?
    Back in the bad old early '80s, I had to lend him the .380 I bought in high school, so he could make it home alive. The jigs
    were batting .000, until right before he retired in the '90s. He saw 3 "teens" crossing 43rd st., just short of the entrance to his
    workplace. They caught him going into the revolving door, sliced his pocket (and leg) open, and made off with $18 and his LIRR
    monthly ticket. There was a doorman who was supposed to be out front, who was slacking, and not white, as you might have
    guessed. He had quit carrying after his employer provided a shuttle bus for the night shift guys, in response to all of them packing
    illegal weapons. The niggers had killed one, hospitalized several more, so what's a white man to do ? Pop's is still kicking, age 94....

Cheers to your dad. He sounds awesome. Just think, he was probably in less danger in Korea than on the streets of his home, thanks to niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Cheers to your dad. He sounds awesome. Just think, he was probably in less danger in Korea than on the streets of his home, thanks to niggers.
    No fucking kidding !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rip officer. Nothing else will come of it. The nigger loving is in full force this year already. These wonderful future mensa members and church pastors were on their way to film a new commercial about stupid white people groveling at feet of the wise niggers for all things in life. He was off duty also and should have known that an attempted nigger wrangle without backup could go south quick. While I appreciate standing up for law and order, now that niggers have the run of the land and immunity from punishment, law and order are things of the distant past and the people that voted to give niggers their immunity should be allowed to enjoy their decisions. Let em nig.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unbelievable. With niggers you gotta shoot first. Sort things out later. Never take on a pack of wild niggers by yourself, unless there is no other option.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

You dad sounds like the kind of guy we all aspire to be. A good man.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet this will all go away in a day or two, unlike the way it does when a lifelong nigger criminal gets batwings. Will someone erect a statue in honour of the officer murdered by groids? Somehow I doubt it.

BLM!

I've seen more humanity looking into the eyes of a flounder than looking into the faces of these apes..... Disgusting and pathetic.... The race is a pox upon the land
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Unbelievable. With niggers you gotta shoot first. Sort things out later. Never take on a pack of wild niggers by yourself, unless there is no other option.
    Every contact with the Baboon should be treated as a felony stop. If a cop is called to deal with these ape pieces of shit, their guns need to be drawn each and every time. How dare anyone call these simians human... Baboons should be outraged when we lend their name to these cesspool dwellers. A pox upon humanity...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You dad sounds like the kind of guy we all aspire to be. A good man.
    When I was kid in the '60s, I got a Gung Ho set for Christmas. It was box that contained : A scaled down Browning 1919
    belt fed machine gun, helmet, grenades, .45 pistol, with web belt and holster. It also included various Army insignia, including
    a CIB (combat infantry badge). Dad saw that, took it off me, and said that one you can't wear, until you earn it....

Views:	10 
ID:	24136

17. Likes NiggerWrangler, CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell, if he would have shot these worthless niggers, his life would be more miserable than being dead. Liberals would have ate him alive. “Oh the poor niggers were only stealing property! Why would you shoot them? Sure they were armed but why didn’t he fire a warning shot first! Another white racist pig!” Ugh, I hate liberals and niggers so bad.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

BLM!

I really just want peace and law and order, but when we have black murderers like this, I wish it was the good old days of swift justice to find a strong oak and let them get what they deserve. That, too, is still too humane. These animals deserve something far worse.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Hell, if he would have shot these worthless niggers, his life would be more miserable than being dead. Liberals would have ate him alive. “Oh the poor niggers were only stealing property! Why would you shoot them? Sure they were armed but why didn’t he fire a warning shot first! Another white racist pig!” Ugh, I hate liberals and niggers so bad.
    I hate liberals more than niggers. Niggers are just wild animals and incapable of acting civilized. Liberals, on the other hand, know exactly what they are doing. Without liberals we could easily solve the nigger problem.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, I have a tough time trying to understand this nigger bullshit... I vividly remember back when things weren't like this, and when niggers knew their place and STAYED THERE! Now, as if we don't have enough home-grown coons, the POS administration keeps bringing in untold thousands of new jigs from every shithole jenkem factory country on earth. And at least half the American whites coddle them and bow down and lick their stinking feet. What will it take to make people see the light?

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post