Likes Likes:  18
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

LOOK Mom! Jeveniles Again!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    5pm ? Shit that's nigger dawn on the West Coast. The nigger reporter as usual, trying poorly at nigger effort level 1 to fabricate a face of contempt for its brothers....Doin the right thang an claimin' rep-uh-ray-shunz are the simple thoughts behind its oily, tar facade.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That looked like a wild pack of niggers to me. As packs of niggers can be more dangerous than kicking unexploded ordinance,
    Juveniles.... the effort media goes to in order to attempt to displace what's really going on is exceptional.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    That looked like a wild pack of niggers to me. As packs of niggers can be more dangerous than kicking unexploded ordinance, I think a petition should be launched to allow the culling of the vagrant packs by anyone holding a valid big game license for the state they live in. Possibly chronic wasting disease is causing the rise in this dangerous pack behavior. The only way to determine this is to turn in the harvested nigger noggins at a state provided turn in container located near most liquor stores downtown. Bags for the nigger noggins will be provided and there is no need to attach your harvest tag to the ear. Anonymity is encouraged.
    Juveniles.... the effort media goes to in order to attempt to displace what's really going on is exceptional.
    If only niggers were harvested in 1776 and honest folk paid $50 for each nigger head they collected and turned in, we'd have no such problem today ! They'd sure have an abundance of nigger head soap though.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    If only niggers were harvested in 1776 and honest folk paid $50 for each nigger head they collected and turned in, we'd have no such problem today ! They'd sure have an abundance of nigger head soap though.
    There was language in the Declaration of Independence abolishing slavery immediately. You can thank those who would inspire the creation of the Democrat Party for the language being removed. Without the incentive to keep importing niggers, things would have sorted themselves out nicely. Democrats have been screwing Americans since before day one. I hate niggers, but I really hate Democrats. All of this could have been avoided.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    There was language in the Declaration of Independence abolishing slavery immediately. You can thank those who would inspire the creation of the Democrat Party for the language being removed. Without the incentive to keep importing niggers, things would have sorted themselves out nicely. Democrats have been screwing Americans since before day one. I hate niggers, but I really hate Democrats. All of this could have been avoided.
    Democrats = Communists = destruction of western values = force niggers on civilized society as a start then brainwash generations of students to believe niggers are the same as humans. = where we are now.

7. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Democrats = Communists = destruction of western values = force niggers on civilized society as a start then brainwash generations of students to believe niggers are the same as humans. = where we are now.
    Exactly!

9. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Juveniles" are "causing a disturbance"

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post