Close

Likes Likes:  64
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Filthy, Fucking Palestinians....

You may wish to pour yourself a strong one before clicking the link. The following is a compendium of outrages the mozzie filth perpetrated on Jewish women and girls on October 7th. To be sure, these outrages continue on those captured to this very day. Women released have relayed stories of monstrous torture and sexual abuse/mutilation. Horrific in the extreme... They perpetrate these sadistic outrages with the full support of their Pimp religion. The quran makes it abundantly clear that infidel women are nothing more than chattel and sexual slavery is EXPRESSLY sanctioned. No allegory. No metaphor.

I took a Comparative Religions course in Stony Brook many years ago - back when professors could actually tell the truth. Did he ever. Read their filthy pig-book It's relatively short. Know that the only interpretation of that monstrous work is the literal. There is no allegory. There is no metaphor. What it says is what you are to do. There are over ONE HUNDRED references/commands for the slaughter of the 'unfaithful'.

Fun fact: In Egypt, there are no Egyptians. Egypt was one of islam's first conquests. Upon entering the cities, the monuments and statuary made it clear to the invaders that these people were 'idolaters' and unable to be converted. They were slaughtered en-mass. One of the first examples of genocide ever recorded. Those there now are the spawn of those murderers.

These are the very people Fuck Joe Biden has invited in... ONE MILLION STRONG.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2023/12/w...women-in-gaza#
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone is inviting these monstrous beasts in, including our ball-less cuck, Justin.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    You may wish to pour yourself a strong one before clicking the link. The following is a compendium of outrages the mozzie filth perpetrated on Jewish women and girls on October 7th. To be sure, these outrages continue on those captured to this very day. Women released have relayed stories of monstrous torture and sexual abuse/mutilation. Horrific in the extreme... They perpetrate these sadistic outrages with the full support of their Pimp religion. The quran makes it abundantly clear that infidel women are nothing more than chattel and sexual slavery is EXPRESSLY sanctioned. No allegory. No metaphor.

I took a Comparative Religions course in Stony Brook many years ago - back when professors could actually tell the truth. Did he ever. Read their filthy pig-book It's relatively short. Know that the only interpretation of that monstrous work is the literal. There is no allegory. There is no metaphor. What it says is what you are to do. There are over ONE HUNDRED references/commands for the slaughter of the 'unfaithful'.

Fun fact: In Egypt, there are no Egyptians. Egypt was one of islam's first conquests. Upon entering the cities, the monuments and statuary made it clear to the invaders that these people were 'idolaters' and unable to be converted. They were slaughtered en-mass. One of the first examples of genocide ever recorded. Those there now are the spawn of those murderers.

These are the very people Fuck Joe Biden has invited in... ONE MILLION STRONG.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2023/12/w...women-in-gaza#
    EVERYTHING that you said is TRUE!! There NEVER were "Palestinians!!" The Roman Emperor Hadrian tried to cancel the Jewish people as a culture by renaming Judaea "Syria-Palestina." Ever since then when other countries ruled over Israel they used the name "Palestine." There NEVER was an ethnicity called "Palestinians!!" They were just @$$lifter$ mainly from Jordan and other mudslime countries!! F@CK the so-called palestinians and the libtards that SUPPORT them!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Everyone is inviting these monstrous beasts in, including our ball-less cuck, Justin.
    You guys need to vote for POLIEVRE!! I hope that I spelled it correctly!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am kind of looking forward to when these ass lifting Muslim scum start acting the fool en mass in the United States of Gay. These moron libtard communist gays that are marching and screaming to support them will be some of the first over the side of the bridge. That will be nice to see how the media has to walk the line to support the gays and the Muslims killing them at the same time. What I am really hoping for is the asslifting jihad Muslims to finally step where they are truly not welcome and that is outside of all the major cities and into the real U.S.A. When the true American society wakes up, and tells our communist asslifting Muslim supporting politicians to pound sand, the crusades will look like a practice run.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    EVERYTHING that you said is TRUE!! There NEVER were "Palestinians!!" The Roman Emperor Hadrian tried to cancel the Jewish people as a culture by renaming Judaea "Syria-Palestina." Ever since then when other countries ruled over Israel they used the name "Palestine." There NEVER was an ethnicity called "Palestinians!!" They were just @$$lifter$ mainly from Jordan and other mudslime countries!! F@CK the so-called palestinians and the libtards that SUPPORT them!!
    First.. Happy New Year and a belated Merry Christmas! And THANK YOU for that important bit of history. Did not know that!... As with niggers, the truth is meaningless to these goat raping reprobates. They are the definition of pure evil. The are the embodiment of hell.

The ultimate is rump-wrangling faggots dancing around with signs saying 'Queers for Palestine'... This is what happens...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gay Muslim.jpeg 
Views:	227 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	24120
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

8. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    First.. Happy New Year and a belated Merry Christmas! And THANK YOU for that important bit of history. Did not know that!... As with niggers, the truth is meaningless to these goat raping reprobates. They are the definition of pure evil. The are the embodiment of hell.

The ultimate is rump-wrangling faggots dancing around with signs saying 'Queers for Palestine'... This is what happens...

Leftism, a MENTAL disorder!!

10. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saved this one for you

Name:	justin-trudeau-crying-wife-decided-likes-men.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	24138

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It's rather delicious that the Alphabet people would be thrown off buildings or stoned to death by the very Muzzies they defend. They don't know that, since they know only what they read on their stupid, Libtard social media. Niggers/Muzzies, LBGTQWXYZ/Muzzies - let them eat each other.

Really, how much knowledge, reason, insight, and intelligence would you expect from this... whatever it is?

Name:	fagsimage_2320.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	24139
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saved this one for you

Name:	justin-trudeau-crying-wife-decided-likes-men.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	24138
    I had that, but I lost it. Thanks!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm....Justin, last name Igger.

As for FJB's part in all this crap, that senile old criminal doesn't even know if he's awake most of the time.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those who know me on this site are aware of how I feel about the resident of the whie house. I don’t need to elaborate what I would like his fate to be,and soon!
    Justin is every bit the worthless liberal tootsie pole spit shining cocksucker that ByeDone is. Only problem is you guys will have to put up with him a whole lot longer because of his age.Unless a hero rises and handles the situation. Use your imagination, I can’t get into details. Lol!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Those who know me on this site are aware of how I feel about the resident of the whie house. I don’t need to elaborate what I would like his fate to be,and soon!
    Justin is every bit the worthless liberal tootsie pole spit shining cocksucker that ByeDone is. Only problem is you guys will have to put up with him a whole lot longer because of his age.Unless a hero rises and handles the situation. Use your imagination, I can’t get into details. Lol!
    Not because of his age, but because he's another totally worthless nepo baby, who got where he is because of his name, not for credentials, education, or skills. LBGTQ+++ and Muzzie ass-kisser.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not because of his age, but because he's another totally worthless nepo baby, who got where he is because of his name, not for credentials, education, or skills. LBGTQ+++ and Muzzie ass-kisser.
    Tru Dat!! You guys need to ELECT Poilievre!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I mentioned age because Trudeau is 30 years younger than 1 foot in the grave Byedone. and Canada has no official term limits for prime ministers.So, you might be having that liberal pussy for another 10+ yrs.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I mentioned age because Trudeau is 30 years younger than 1 foot in the grave Byedone. and Canada has no official term limits for prime ministers.So, you might be having that liberal pussy for another 10+ yrs.
    That is a worry. I can only hope people will come to their senses and see this clown for what he is. He's embarrassed us enough.

My grandfather and father didn't fight in wars to have a rainbow PRIDE flag flying from our capitol buildings.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have to ask: Just what the fuck are the Republicucks doing in Congress? This dementia-addled trator toad has provided all manner of ammunition for his impeachment... Article 4 of the Constitution calls for the protection of our borders.... FULLY 10 MILLION ILLEGALS have crossed....

And I agree... 'Hero' FOR SURE...

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have to ask: Just what the fuck are the Republicucks doing in Congress? This dementia-addled trator toad has provided all manner of ammunition for his impeachment... Article 4 of the Constitution calls for the protection of our borders.... FULLY 10 MILLION ILLEGALS have crossed....

And I agree... 'Hero' FOR SURE...
    Impeachment won’t talk get him out.But,it would make many folks such as you and I think “ at least the Republicans have a set“. Because right now, I think the Republicans are ball-less motherfuckers!
    And as far as a hero, where is a LHO wannabe when we need him?

22. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Impeachment won’t talk get him out.But,it would make many folks such as you and I think “ at least the Republicans have a set“. Because right now, I think the Republicans are ball-less motherfuckers!
    And as far as a hero, where is a LHO wannabe when we need him?
    No overlooking book depository is going to solve this problem. Vegetable Boy is the very tip of the iceberg

24. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    No overlooking book depository is going to solve this problem. Vegetable Boy is the very tip of the iceberg
    It would still make me happy to see him gone

26. Likes NiggerWrangler, Kagman liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast