Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger "Teens" Shoot Up Arlington, Texas Mall

So two groups of niggers are at the Arlington Parks Mall. I'm sure after a hard day of studying for their astronaut/doctor exams.

One group of niggers start talking to one of the other group of niggers' ho. The nigger, a 17 year old monkey didn't like it, so he pulls out a gun and points at the offending nigger, an 18 year old, and hits him with the gun, but drops the fucking thing in the process. So the 18 year old nigger picks the gun up and starts blasting! Being a nigger, couldn't shoot for shit, so he hits a woman who had nothing to do with the niggers in the foot, and the 17 year old nigger in the arm.

Three of the niggers, including the 17 year old, were arrested at the mall, but the 18 year old nigger ran away, and was arrested at his crib.

The 17 and 18 year Olds were both charged with aggravated assault (better than attempted murder because you don't have to prove intent and it carries up to life in prison as punishment)

I suspect there will be gun charges as you have to be 21 to possess a handgun in Texas.

Only a fucking nigger would start a shoot-em-up over someone talking to their girlfriend. Insecure, fragile little creatures.

Unfortunately no bat wings.

2. Likes Ryan2.0, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Unfortunately no bat wings.

A tragedy NW, a pure and wicked tragedy !

Remember these old Wild West posters, Wanted dead of Alive ? Niggers are useless Dead or Alive. Got me thinking.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    A tragedy NW, a pure and wicked tragedy !

Remember these old Wild West posters, Wanted dead of Alive ? Niggers are useless Dead or Alive. Got me thinking.
    Yup. Useless alive, and just take up space when dead. You can't even use niggers for fertilizer.