Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger preacher T.D. Jakes accused of using down low gay hookers at Diddy's muh dik parties

Bishop T.D. Jakes appears to have responded to unsubstantiated speculation about his ties to Diddy.

During a recent service at his church that was streamed on YouTube, Jakes used his sermon to seemingly clear the air over the allegations, which he deemed completely false.

Last week, Jakes became the subject of an unverified report on social media stating he was gay, and that he frequented Diddy’s alleged sex parties while also engaging in some wild activities such as having sex with multiple men.

However, Jakes wanted to put all the rumors to bed while revealing there will come a time to properly address everything directly.

“I didn’t come to convince you or nobody, because I know who I am,” an emotional Jakes said. “That is not what this is about, you can think about whatever you want to think. I came to do my job, I came to prothesis as I was commanded. I came to hear the master say, ‘Well done, thou good and faithful servant.’”
    https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/...-ties-to-diddy
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes NiggerWrangler, CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The shocker would be if this WASN'T true. All niggers are gay. They'll muh dik anything.

4. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is news? A randy nigger preacher/teacher/"doctor"/actor/government official/sports "hero"/Olympic coach/etc etc gets up to all sorts of down-low/kinky/filthy muh dik hijinks?

That's not news! It's just garden-variety TNB from a species obsessed with rutting.

"Well done, thou good and faithful nigger."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes CoonsЯus, Niggers are Useless liked this post