Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The Mountain of Muh-dikk

I'm just laughing because Idris "James Bond" Nigger Elba is a doctor in this movie, with the whorish Kate Winslut who likes to bare all in movies. It's on at AMC channel and you bet there's all magic nigger shenanigans and mudsharking. It's as if watching a comedic trainwreck. Not really watching it but just tuned in for a while to get my laughs.

I like watching movies like 7 years a slave because I get to see whipping and give my anti-simian commentaries, whether someone is listening or not.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'm just laughing because Idris "James Bond" Nigger Elba is a doctor in this movie, with the whorish Kate Winslut who likes to bare all in movies. It's on at AMC channel and you bet there's all magic nigger shenanigans and mudsharking. It's as if watching a comedic trainwreck. Not really watching it but just tuned in for a while to get my laughs.

I like watching movies like 7 years a slave because I get to see whipping and give my anti-simian commentaries, whether someone is listening or not.
    I love survival stories and without knowing anything about it, I started to watch it. I quickly turned it off when seeing that sleazy, fugly Idris nigger - "I'm aware of the effect I have on women". Not this woman, nigger! Magic niggers and mudsharks are not what I tune in for.

I watched all of "Seven Years a Nigger" just to be amazed at the heavy-handed, nigger-loving "All YT are wicked and evil" propaganda in it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't watch any movie with a coon in it. As 99% of movies have coons in, I don't watch any movies. Useless niggers installed into inappropriate and ill fitting roles to comply with the Hollywood mandatory process. They'll never get a penny from me - and more importantly, will not infiltrate my nigger free head.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Mountain Between Us is a 2017 American survival drama film[3] directed by Hany Abu-Assad and written by Chris Weitz and J. Mills Goodloe, based on the 2011 novel of the same name by Charles Martin.[4][5] It stars Idris Elba and Kate Winslet as a surgeon and a journalist, respectively, who survive a plane crash, with a dog, and are stranded in the High Uintas Wilderness with injuries and harsh weather conditions.[
    A nigger and a whitey woman survive a plane crash. Wow, I wonder where they are heading with that one.

It's almost as bad as that awful Z for Zachariah where a whitey woman (Margot Robbie) and a nigger survive a nuclear war. Anything to get a white woman and a nigger together.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I can't watch any movie with a coon in it. As 99% of movies have coons in, I don't watch any movies. Useless niggers installed into inappropriate and ill fitting roles to comply with the Hollywood mandatory process. They'll never get a penny from me - and more importantly, will not infiltrate my nigger free head.
    Better stick to older movies. If I want to watch survival stories, I'll have to go back and rewatch "Deliverance" or "The Pianist" or 2012's "The Impossible"(which is very good) or maybe a German war movie like "Stalingrad" which was excellent.

I had a vague memory of seeing the thriller "Pacific Heights" and decided to rewatch that the other day. I was shocked to see that even as far back as 1993, this movie had not one, but two completely magical niggers - both well-dressed, well-spoken professionals who have to help stupid YT get out of his messes. Raycissm is touched on.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Better stick to older movies. If I want to watch survival stories, I'll have to go back and rewatch "Deliverance" or "The Pianist" or 2012's "The Impossible"(which is very good) or maybe a German war movie like "Stalingrad" which was excellent.

I had a vague memory of seeing the thriller "Pacific Heights" and decided to rewatch that the other day. I was shocked to see that even as far back as 1993, this movie had not one, but two completely magical niggers - both well-dressed, well-spoken professionals who have to help stupid YT get out of his messes. Raycissm is touched on.
    There's a survival movie I count as one of my favorites. It's "The Edge" with Anthony Hopkins and Alex Baldwin. Beautiful scenery (British Columbia for Alaska) and one nigger gets eaten by a bear.

A weird one where one nigger ends up as fertilizer is Midsommar. Weird as hell.

If you don't want to see any niggers at all, try watching the comedy Doc Martin. A UK production without niggers
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    There's a survival movie I count as one of my favorites. It's "The Edge" with Anthony Hopkins and Alex Baldwin. Beautiful scenery (British Columbia for Alaska) and one nigger gets eaten by a bear.

A weird one where one nigger ends up as fertilizer is Midsommar. Weird as hell.

If you don't want to see any niggers at all, try watching the comedy Doc Martin. A UK production without niggers
    Oh, I saw that one. Really liked it too. I don't remember the nigger being eaten by the bear. Time for a rewatch!

There are a couple of Aussie movies - The Reef, and Black Water, both based on true stories and they scared the hell out of me. Very suspenseful. No nigs.

12. Likes Ignatow , NiggerWrangler liked this post