Close

Likes Likes:  54
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batwings for Christmas! Teenaper snakehead shoot out over gifts + Frenchy coon gets stabby w/ 4 family batwings

It's the most wonderful time of the year, after all.

French husband accused of murdering wife and four young children on Christmas Day was not charged with previous knife attack on her because of his frail mental health

The Batfairy had a very busy Christmas this year.

A French man accused of murdering his wife and four young children on Christmas day was not charged with a previous knife attack on her because of his 'frail' mental health, it has been revealed.

Noé Bafania, 33, was arrested on Tuesday morning after his family were found dead in their apartment in Meaux, near Paris.

He has refused to speak to police since being arrested early on Boxing Day morning in connection with the death of his Haiti-born wife, Beatrice, 35, and their two sons and two daughters.

The children – two of whom were repeatedly stabbed along with their mother – were aged 10, seven, four, and nine months.

A neighbour found their corpses after seeing blood on the handle of the front door of their flat on Christmas Day, said Jean-Baptiste Bladier, the Meaux prosecutor.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-health.html

Teenage brothers, 14 and 15, are arrested after sister, 23, was murdered in argument over Christmas presents: Victim was shot dead while holding her BABY in deadly sibling showdown at grandma's house in Texas

Over the river and through the woods, To grandmother's house we go; Snakeheads know the way to murder and slay, The badly gifting ho!

Abrielle Baldwin was killed on Christmas Eve at their grandmother's home in Largo, Florida.

Police believe the gun was fired by her 14-year-old brother Damarcus Coley who was then shot by their 15-year-old sibling, Darcus Coley.

It is alleged Darcus fled the scene and then made a call to their mother.

Damarcus and his sister were taken to hospital, where he underwent surgery, but Abrielle did not survive her injuries.

Both brothers have been charged with murder, and the state is considering trying them as adults.
    The family had been arguing over Christmas presents, with the 15-year-old saying his 14-year-old brother was getting more generous gifts than he was
    The 14-year-old, Damarcus, allegedly pulled out a .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun and threatened to shoot his brother in the head - but their uncle managed to remove him from the home, Gualtieri explained.
    Gualtieri continued: 'Damarcus then began arguing with Abrielle and used some very derogatory language — I won't repeat it all — and all kinds of profanity.

'He was calling her a w***e and all kinds of other stuff, and stated that he was going to shoot her and that he was 'going to shoot the baby, too.'

Damarcus then allegedly shot his sister in the chest.

His brother Darcus reportedly ran out the house, screaming that his sister had been shot - and then allegedly shot Damarcus, with his own .45 caliber pistol.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elated-replace
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope they got them some new Jowdans to wear in NU so some other nigger will get stabby with a sharpened toothbrush to get em.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Over the river and through the woods, To grandmother's house we go; Snakeheads know the way to murder and slay, The badly gifting ho!

Don't you love a Norman Rockwell Christmas scene?

I just read the rootin' tootin' Chrissmus nigga shootin' , thinking it had to be niggers who all start packing heat the day they're shat out by the mammy.

Then I saw "Demarcus" and "Darcus" (do they call it "Darky" for short?")

One daid breeder sow and two yoofs headed to NU, for a little while anyway. Probably just get some ankle bracelets and a scolding about how you shouldn't shoot your whore sister.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Humans just like us.

Anyone who denies the evidence before then that niggers are not human, really needs a whack to the head. It's so damn obvious that we're of a different species. There's no solution to the nigger problem.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished reading about the nigger shoot-em-up in Florida over Christmas presents. The suster tried to break things up and got blown away.

Niggers shouldn't have guns. At any age. The various news articles say the two nigger bucks were "known to carry guns" because of the high crime in the area. I'm sure the two niggers were major contributors to that crime wave.

But hey, they be just like us!!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Niggers shouldn't have guns. At any age. The various news articles say the two nigger bucks were "known to carry guns" because of the high crime in the area. I'm sure the two niggers were major contributors to that crime wave.
    According to the article, the snakehead bros had stolen the guns out of victim's cars. Carrying stolen guns and shooting relatives around the Christmas tree, when they're both not even old enough to legally drive yet. Truly a nigger Christmas for the ages.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    According to the article, the snakehead bros had stolen the guns out of victim's cars. Carrying stolen guns and shooting relatives around the Christmas tree, when they're both not even old enough to legally drive yet. Truly a nigger Christmas for the ages.
    I suspect Hollywood is already fighting over the movie rights to this heartwarming nigger Christmas tale.

No mention of dad in this Christmas extravaganza. I'm sure that was just an oversight.

Anyhow, one nigger good, two niggers off to Nigger University. A true Christmas miracle!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even more nigger Christmas shenanigans.

‘I want all the white people dead’: nigger stabbed 2 teenage girls eating with family at cafe on Christmas, cops say

According to the criminal complaint, when Hutcherson was seated at a table, he told an employee "I don't want to sit with Black people," then made a comment used a racial slur about white people.

After being served a water, Hutcherson took a knife from his pocket and lunged at the family, an employee told detectives.
    The suspect, Steven Hutcherson, 36, of the Bronx, allegedly approached dining area staff members and said something along the lines of, "I don’t want the white man to get at you," according to a bail application. He then asked for a seat to place an order and told staff that he wanted to "sit with the crackers," an anti-white slur, it says.

After Hutcherson was given a seat, he stood up and walked toward a table where the teens, who appeared to be white, were seated with their family and stabbed the 16-year-old in the back in an "unprovoked" attack, the application states.
    “I want all the white people dead,” Hutcherson yelled, police sources told The New York Post. “I want to sit next to the crackers.”

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...ntral/4981580/

Spigger allegedly killed half-brother upset over lost phone in ‘senseless’ Christmas Day shooting

“Family members stated that Watson was intoxicated and was upset that he could not find his cell phone,” authorities wrote. “His behavior had been described as increasingly obnoxious. Watson slammed a card table against the floor. After the table was slammed, the witnesses reported hearing a second noise which was later determined to be a single gunshot.”

“I think he shot me,” Watson said, according to court documents.
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/man-al...-day-shooting/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The French Nigger proves nigger ignorance. Hey nigger- you put the blood on the door handle so the angel of death skips your house, not to advertise that you just gave batwings to the entire nest
    (good job) and it's the blood of the lamb not a nigger.

New Yorks stabby racist nigger needs to be set free again under conditions to stay only in either Alexandria occasio cortezs or Chuck you Shumers front yard till the stabby nigger gets over it's mental illness or either one of those assholes gets the point. You can't keep it at the mayors place because ..Nigger

The story of the the niglets shooting their sow sister was heartwarming. Nothing says nigger Christmas like stolen guns and popping caps in your whore sister and nigger brother before she can shit out more future felons, it's too bad Damarcus didn't hit the future felon the sow was already holding. Very good story for a Christmas day.
    Thank you

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This is indeed a nigger Christmas story for the ages, a classic. Two single digit IQ nogs fight over gifts, one shoots sow sistah, kills it, then another shot from the other buck. I wish a total of 4 niggers died but I'll take one, since it is a roach breeder negress

This Chimpout story that shows their sub-simian species behavior is a good lesson for seasons to come. Really, not even animals do this shit.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead niggers under the tree this year, including a sassy hoodrat mammy, all tatted-up, and on her way to 400 ugly pounds....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24094

12. Likes Ignatow , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah most of the idiots are going Florida yuk yuk when I knew they could only be niggers yutes teenapers shooting each other and sis too.

Name:	largo-homicide-3.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	24096
    Dead Sis Abrielle Baldwin.

Name:	largo-homicide-2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	24098
    Darcus and Damarcus Coley.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/sheri...hristmas-gifts
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

14. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Humans just like us.

Anyone who denies the evidence before then that niggers are not human, really needs a whack to the head. It's so damn obvious that we're of a different species. There's no solution to the nigger problem.
    Send them BACK to apefreaka!! Best solution YET!!

16. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post