Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

DC Nigger Runs, Points Gun at Police, Gets Shot

"I'm bleedin'" ~ nigger
    "Shut up, no one cares" ~ police

DC police attempted to stop Nigger Corey Darnell Branch, 27. Nigger Corey takes off running and pulls out a gun, of course. Seeing the gun, police shot Nigger Corey. Unfortunately the gunshot was not life threatening.

Nigger Corey was charged with assault on a police officer, drug charges, and 6 different gun charges. Of course it's DC, so don't look for much to happen.

I couldn't figure out how to make the Shoutbox thing work, I figured typing in a message would do it. Anyhow, I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. Hope everyone is havinga wonderful and blessed day.

Nigger Corey:

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    "I'm bleedin'" ~ nigger
    "Shut up, no one cares" ~ police

DC police attempted to stop Nigger Corey Darnell Branch, 27. Nigger Corey takes off running and pulls out a gun, of course. Seeing the gun, police shot Nigger Corey. Unfortunately the gunshot was not life threatening.

Nigger Corey was charged with assault on a police officer, drug charges, and 6 different gun charges. Of course it's DC, so don't look for much to happen.

I couldn't figure out how to make the Shoutbox thing work, I figured typing in a message would do it. Anyhow, I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. Hope everyone is havinga wonderful and blessed day.

Nigger Corey:

Karmic RETRIBUTION!! And MERRY CHRISTMAS CHIMPERS!!

4. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger cop actually did the chasing and taking while the whitey cop looked on. Fuck, that's a turn around. The CoonTube commentary was blasting that nigger. Lots of folk starting to speak up now.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    But was this armed nigger a (c)rapper? If so, that would be like the fourth (c)rapper shot this week.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    A nigger cop actually did the chasing and taking while the whitey cop looked on. Fuck, that's a turn around. The CoonTube commentary was blasting that nigger. Lots of folk starting to speak up now.
    I'm finding more times than not, people on YouTube know the score and speak up. It's refreshing to see.

YouTube still calls it "hate speech" if you don't go along with the tranny horseshit, but bashing niggers is OK. The left has gotten their usefulness out of niggers. Time to move on!

10. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post