Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lockhart residents call for changes after neighbor gets attacked by YOOFS leaving school

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only change that would truly solve the problem would be to deport all those uppity chimps back to Africa.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the bad old days of the '80s, the MSM's news pukes had a nonstop circle-jerk going with police state politicians on both sides.
    Everything was preceded with "The War On", or "The Fight Against" - drugs, guns, drunk driving - for starters, but then applied to everything
    in life as we knew it. The backlash to this is why things are the opposite today. I'll never forget when the lead story on WRGB, Albany's shit eating
    CBS affiliate, was how some high school football players got caught having a kegger in the woods, in the middle of the summer. Virtue signalling
    assholes from the school quickly convened, and made them ineligible to play ball, with some losing scholarships as a result. What part of "School's
    out for summer" did they not understand ? How about this approach being applied to niggers committing felonies after their school lets out for the day ?
    God forbid, dat would be raycizzums !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24086

5. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO surprise there!!

7. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s a new name for niggers… “students”. As if they learn anything in school other than niggerology.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't have niggers off the leash and roaming free in a human society. It's only stupid whitey that puts up with this shit. If it was a Hispanic hood, there'd be no ' white racist ' factor and the Hispanics could deal with the niggers appropriately and stay under the media radar. When nigger reporters try and look genuinely concerned about their tribal family crime, they can never be convincing. I'd say this is the perfect definition of ironic.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reading through all those Florida stories had me wax nostalgic. I miss the Orlando news having lived near there for many years. The level of stupidity demonstrated by Florida people never ceases to amaze me. Thank for sharing that link to fox 35 I got a great series of laughs from the other articles there.