Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Worthless mudshark hooks up with nigger. Her feral coon jocker Trevaughn then murders her adorable child Keaton.

Pay the toll, burners. But don't bring the children down your depraved, sick bestiality path with you!

2-year-old boy found dead, stuffed inside bag in Oil City home

Police said a child was found dead, stuffed inside of a canvas-like bag in the basement of a home in Oil City, Venango County.

The body was discovered in a home on North Street on Wednesday, hours after the 2-year-old's mother came to police to report the boy missing. A family member identified the victim at 2-year-old Keaton Morrison.

Trevaughn Stribling-Jackson, 24, is charged with criminal homicide, aggravated assault, concealment of the whereabouts of a child, and abuse of a corpse.

The boy's mother, 22-year-old Caleigh Gladfelter, has now also been arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of her son by not reporting abuse by Stribling-Jackson that police say she already knew about.
    During a search of the home on Wednesday, police discovered the little boy stuffed in a bag for an Intex air mattress. The bag had been shoved under a makeshift table in the basement. Medics reportedly observed blunt force trauma injuries to his head and neck and what appeared to be a burn mark on his inner groin.

The house was a nigger trap house, more likely than not.

“She’s always had different transient guys there,” a neighbor identified as Sadat Vay told the station. “People living in and out of there all the time, so they’ve never been treated like neighbors because they never speak to anybody or what have you.”

Another neighbor said “traffic and drugs” had been a constant at the house.
    https://www.wtae.com/article/child-f...-home/46210927
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How come I think muh-dik was involved here also. The burner can rest assured that if she keeps rutting with niggers she will get to see her son again soon.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here I was thinking I'd get a good laugh over another brain-dead nigger-loving whore getting deleted, and instead see this. Instead, my blood pressure is rising.

That stupid, dirty slut should be in Ol' Sparky - the whore sitting on the nigger's lap as the handle gets pulled and fries both of them to a pile of stinky ashes.

The bitch didn't care that it's routine for their bucks to murder the human offspring of their coal-burning skanks.

JFC.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Keaton. - Reply to Topic.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	24081

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many physically and life threatening things I’d like done to that worthless despicable mudsharking whore,but I won’t mention them here! Besides, I believe her own buck would have done worse eventually ,if the popo hadn’t got her first

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Here I was thinking I'd get a good laugh over another brain-dead nigger-loving whore getting deleted, and instead see this. Instead, my blood pressure is rising.

That stupid, dirty slut should be in Ol' Sparky - the whore sitting on the nigger's lap as the handle gets pulled and fries both of them to a pile of stinky ashes.

The bitch didn't care that it's routine for their bucks to murder the human offspring of their coal-burning skanks.

JFC.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Keaton. - Reply to Topic.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	24081

DISGUSTING!! Burn the coal, pay the toll is a GIVEN, it SUCKS when human offspring die as a resulkt of it!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudsharks and niggers always hurt the most vulnerable. My hate for them burns with the intensity of a thousand suns!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm......"Trevaughn"......At first I thought it might be the resurrection of Saint Trevon, lowly begotton of the Kenyan Messiah, but, no, only a nigger Trevon wannabe.

Poor little guy, to be killed by a nigger at that age, never even knowing life at all. Every time I think I've seen the bottom of the nigger barrel, something like this comes up.

Humanity is committing slow suicide by not allowing these sub-human Homo erecti to finally go extinct as was intended many thousands of years ago.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by knot a Knigger View Post
    Mudsharks and niggers always hurt the most vulnerable. My hate for them burns with the intensity of a thousand suns!
    Oh yea… niggers love to attack children, the elderly, women. Easy targets are what they are after.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.