Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

10 year old Quantavious gets probation for pissing in public because racisms

Attorney for 10-Year-Old Arrested for Urinating In Public Says Family Won’t ‘Accept’ Probation Agreement

The attorney for Quantavious Eason, the Black Mississippi child who was arrested for urinating in public, has announced that the family is refusing to sign the probation agreement.

Eason, 10, was granted a three-month probation with required check-ins and ordered to write a two-page assignment about legendary basketball player Kobe Bryant earlier this month.
    Write an essay about Kobe Bryant. Good Grief.

In August, Eason was taken into custody by Senatobia, Mississippi, police officers for urinating behind his mother’s car as he waited in the parking lot for her while she visited her lawyer’s office.
    The child’s mother has said her son urinated behind her vehicle while she was visiting a lawyer’s office in Senatobia, Mississippi, on August 10. Police officers in the town of about 8,100 residents, 40 miles south of Memphis, Tennessee, saw the child urinating and arrested him. Officers put him in a squad car and took him to the police station.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-new...ublic-31722710
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a solution. Put the little nigger in a cage like the beast it is. It can piss whenever it wants, all over it’s own cage.Then it can sit in it’s own piss like the senseless beast it is!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black privilege strikes again. When white kids are arrested for urinating in public (and there are hundreds of those arrests every year, they just don't make the news because the hostile alien elite who control the media don't let it because it doesn't support THE AGENDA), they do not get off that easy. I don't think a white kid would ever get off by having his only "punishment" be to write an essay about, say, George Zimmerman.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lock the little bastard up, and take his mammy's gibs muhs away to cover the costs.
    Then deport the whole fambly to the Congo, where they can piss wherever they want....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24078

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the Black Mississippi child
    Funny. The only time you read "black" in the description is when Libtards and the MSM are trying to imply raycisms or injustices are being perpetrated on the poor niggers.

They'll scream "WHITE" woman/man/child only when a YT has said or done something bad to a nigger, or if it's a YT shooter. Race is never mentioned when a nigger commits an atrocity against a YT, i.e. "A BLACK man strangles and chops up his WHITE girlfriend." Never.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What was mammy sow doing visiting a lawyer? Was it to get more gibs? Also why was the pissing nigger left outside without a leash? I am guessing the lawyer was a public defender for another crime coonmitted by this fine upstanding gaggle of groids and mammy sow was getting informed of how many years one of them would be properly caged. There is no way in hell that the pissing nigger could even spell it's own name. Niggers are a useless, stupid unnecessary species and I am sick of the evil media and all the libtard coddlers holding them up as exemplary.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    What was mammy sow doing visiting a lawyer? Was it to get more gibs? Also why was the pissing nigger left outside without a leash? I am guessing the lawyer was a public defender for another crime coonmitted by this fine upstanding gaggle of groids and mammy sow was getting informed of how many years one of them would be properly caged. There is no way in hell that the pissing nigger could even spell it's own name. Niggers are a useless, stupid unnecessary species and I am sick of the evil media and all the libtard coddlers holding them up as exemplary.
    Probably one of those lawyer firms that advertise during court shows - sleazy ambulance chasers who will do anything for a nickel. They will probably get the sow disability payments too, for her PTSD at having her nasty little, un-housetrained niglet persecuted. Put a diaper on Quantavious, Mammy.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post