Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hordes of wilid nigger "migrants" set free in Tucson

Many migrants in Arizona's Tucson sector, one of the busiest, are being released directly onto the streets, according to two DHS officials.The officials said the migrants are dropped off in coordination with the city officials and local nonprofits who help them get transportation to their final destinations.
    Where is this "final destination" for thousands and thousands of niggers? I can think of a good one, but that's not going to happen.

The two Homeland Security officials told NBC News that Border Patrol agents are dropping off busloads of migrants every half-hour in downtown Nogales, Arizona, to alleviate crowding in processing centers.

On Wednesday, U.S. Customs and Border Protection encountered more than 12,000 undocumented migrants crossing the border for the third straight day, a new record. And approximately 27,000 migrants were in CBP custody as of Wednesday night, another record, with more arriving and more being released into the United States by the hour.
    How long can this go on? I'm sure all the humans in Tucson are very happy to welcome this diversity that is our strength.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tucson1237.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	130.8 KB 
ID:	24068

Migrants are being released on U.S. streets at the border as shelters see record numbers (msn.com)
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How long can this go on? I'm sure all the humans in Tucson are very happy to welcome this diversity that is our strength.
    Tucson is the most liberal part of Arizona. And since the Great Migration of liberal idiots fleeing the failed progressive shithole of California to Arizona, I can only imagine just how liberal they are down there now. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the Tucsonians hug and fellate the nigger migrants, build them mansions to live in and elect them all to public office.

Tucson is also a favorite place for drug traffickers to hole up, so its crawling with shit tons of drugs as well. Antifa are quite active down there and it's also the home of University of Arizona with all of its naive, left leaning student body.

An asshole cousin of mine is actually a Border Patrol Guard down there, and a more lazy and stupid douche tard can't be found anywhere in the state. All those reports of Border Patrol cutting the barbed wire so migrants can illegally invade? I believe those reports.

All in all, the niggers will probably love it.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Tucson is the most liberal part of Arizona. And since the Great Migration of liberal idiots fleeing the failed progressive shithole of California to Arizona, I can only imagine just how liberal they are down there now. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the Tucsonians hug and fellate the nigger migrants, build them mansions to live in and elect them all to public office.

Tucson is also a favorite place for drug traffickers to hole up, so its crawling with shit tons of drugs as well. Antifa are quite active down there and it's also the home of University of Arizona with all of its naive, left leaning student body.

An asshole cousin of mine is actually a Border Patrol Guard down there, and a more lazy and stupid douche tard can't be found anywhere in the state. All those reports of Border Patrol cutting the barbed wire so migrants can illegally invade? I believe those reports.

All in all, the niggers will probably love it.
    Well, that's sad news. Being a nigger-loving libtard at a distance, like the Hollyweird phonies is one thing, Having stray savages roaming around, pissing and muh dikkin' in your front yard, and trying to rape and rob you is another. We can only hope this is a wake-up call. Or maybe there IS no hope.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Marse Igor, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tucson has been full of niggers for years. So many illegal aliens come ng from ape freak uh, they will just blend in and maybe even raise the collective IQ. Not many things stupider than the North American pavement ape.