Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dindu travels to Home Depot to bust a cap in his babymama for giving him an STD

Disturbing texts show mom helping son plan the murder of his daughter’s mother in Florida Home Depot: cops

An Alabama woman allegedly helped her son murder his daughter’s mother inside a Florida Home Depot — with police releasing a disturbing exchange of damning text messages.

Cops responded Aug. 11 to reports of an active shooter at the Pensacola store on North Davis Avenue, where they found a dead woman and two people with minor injuries, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office said.

Eric Agee, 20, was accused of gunning down his 2-year-old daughter’s mom, Brooklyn Sims, 18, a Home Depot contract employee, according to WEAR.

The suspect was charged with first-degree premeditated murder and aggravated battery.

“Investigators discovered that the mother of the suspect, Keith Agee, knew and even helped him coordinate the murder,” the sheriff’s office later said in a statement.
    Authorities in Escambia County, Florida, said that Keith Agee was incensed at believing he received an STD from Sims. His mother, who worked at the same Home Depot as the victim, allegedly egged him on.

“Ok I’ll call you and tell you mf if you want to go to jail I’ll tell you when we get close but if you don’t come kill her you a mf b–ch,” she wrote in a text, according to deputies. “Don’t call nanny and tell her she will try and talk you out of it.”

They also allegedly discussed deleting evidence of their conversation.

“Hold up let me get it erase the texts cause I don’t want nobody to know I was texting you stupid a–,” she allegedly wrote.
    Feeling angry, hurt, and betrayed, Keith Agee left his job on Aug. 11, 2023, grabbed his gun from home, and drove 90 minutes to the Home Depot store where Sims and his mother worked, according to his testimony. He said his mother told him Sims’ location, and he confronted the victim.

Though seeing her initially assuaged his anger, it returned when she walked away from him mid-conversation, he said.

“I pointed my finger at her and said, ‘You gave me something,'” Agee said. “She said, ‘Not this again,’ and turned around and proceeded to walk off from me. I’ve never been so mad in my life. … I pulled my firearm from my waistband and I proceeded to shoot Brooklyn.”
    https://nypost.com/2023/08/16/mom-he...t-murder-cops/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical selfish nigger. It had the opportunity to take a whole bunch of innocent (!) bystander niggers out too, but elected not to. So one coon down instead of a whole tribe full.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are some typical nigger criminal masterminds. I mean duh, how obvious can they be?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post