Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

"Someone" Carjacked Woman's Mercedes at COSTCO in Chicago Suburb

A mystery man hijacked a woman's Mercedes in the somewhat affluent suburb of Glenview, Illinois.

The woman was injured while attempting to get back in the car. Our mystery criminal didn't seem to care.

We do know the mysterious car thief was dressed in all black, including a black ski mask. I'm going out on a limb here, and this is pure speculation on my part, a wild-assed guess, but I suspect the mystery criminal is just as black. A nigger.

What's even more sickening than wild nigger savages running wild in suburbia, is the talk about the need to lock your car and take the keys while standing outside and putting gasoline in the thing. No talk about exercising your Constitutionally guaranteed and protected Basic Human Right to keep and bear arms and goodifying a wild nigger or two, though.

It speaks to just how cowed people are by the Fascist nigger worshipping government in Illinois.

Being a Democrat really is a mental disorder.

BTW, this isn't the first carjacking at that particular COSTCO.

What an absolute shit-hole.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never, ever pump gas in the nigger side of town.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't carjacking considered to be strictly a nigger's line of work? I'm trying to remember the last time I heard of YT engaging in a violent carjacking in plain view, in broad daylight but I'm coming up empty. Not saying it never happens, just that I never read or heard about it.

I think to be successful in that profession you need to know how to drive. That Mercedes would have been crashed a block away in any case.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Isn't carjacking considered to be strictly a nigger's line of work? I'm trying to remember the last time I heard of YT engaging in a violent carjacking in plain view, in broad daylight but I'm coming up empty. Not saying it never happens, just that I never read or heard about it.
    I think to be successful in that profession you need to know how to drive. That Mercedes would have been crashed a block away in any case.
    Live near the 'hood ? Drive a manual transmission. The spookamoors won't even make it out of the gas station.
    Just like a book store - nigger proof....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24091

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Yes, carjacking is almost exclusively a nigger crime. I've watched Police Activity and seen niggers running from the po-po on foot stop and try to jack a car to get away!

I'm thinking the best anti-nigger anti-theft device in a car would be a manual transmission.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love this story. That affluent Mercedes driving asshat more than likely voted for the crime they just had to endure... you voted for it. Enjoy it.

7. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post