Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Police Lieutenant nigger signed narcotics out of evidence and returned them a lot less pure LOL

We beez cuttin' dem drugs!

Attorney General Matthew J. Platkin and the Office of Public Integrity and Accountability (OPIA) today announced the filing of criminal charges against a cwith the Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office (BCPO), after he allegedly removed narcotics evidence from storage without lawful authorization, later returned the drugs in conditions substantially different than when he signed the evidence out, kept razor blades with cocaine residue in his office, and structured cash deposits at banks in order to avoid transaction reporting requirements.
    According to the investigation, Matthew was a member of the BCPO’s Special Victims Unit, not a narcotics unit. But the investigation revealed that he searched for drug cases in police databases and signed out narcotics from the main evidence vault of the BCPO’s office in Paramus.

It is alleged that Matthew signed out items of narcotics evidence between October 2022 and November 2023, even though he lacked any authorized purpose to access narcotics evidence as part of his job duties. The investigation found that he took custody of numerous items that had tested positive at the New Jersey State Police Lab for cocaine and fentanyl.
    Some items were returned to the vault in conditions substantially different than when they were signed out, but the lieutenant allegedly tried presenting them as being the same evidence he had removed from storage.

https://breaking911.com/nj-lieutenan...rd-of-the-law/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was probably muh-dikkin' the special victims as well. Fucking niggers....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24061

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't have niggers in charge of humans. That smirk on that niggers face just flaunts " fuck you whitey " and demz nuffinz you canz do bouts it.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what? I don't blame these niggers at all. They are behaving in ways that are natural to them and will never evolve past the point of savagery. Ever.

I blame these whiny libtards, determined to pretend they think niggers are human. They give them offices, stick them in uniforms, allow them to care for the sick, the elderly, and children, give them positions of authority (judges, police, government appointments), and then when the niggers get up to the inevitable monkeyshines - drugs, theft, rape, murder, they keep pretending none of that has nothing to do with their niggerness.

Now that niggers have it firmly lodged in their wooly skulls that they are untouchable we see the mayhem resulting from the Libtard game of "Let's Pretend Niggers are Just Like Us."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You know what? I don't blame these niggers at all. They are behaving in ways that are natural to them and will never evolve past the point of savagery. Ever.

I blame these whiny libtards, determined to pretend they think niggers are human. They give them offices, stick them in uniforms, allow them to care for the sick, the elderly, and children, give them positions of authority (judges, police, government appointments), and then when the niggers get up to the inevitable monkeyshines - drugs, theft, rape, murder, they keep pretending none of that has nothing to do with their niggerness.

Now that niggers have it firmly lodged in their wooly skulls that they are untouchable we see the mayhem resulting from the Libtard game of "Let's Pretend Niggers are Just Like Us."
    Yup - let's face it, the stupid white man is the problem. There's no other stupid fucking race of people on this earth that would tolerate the nigger like ol' cracker does. While there are us and them in the white world, the niggers will continue to be used as useful pawns to enrich a small section of smart folk. I'm not one of them I'm afraid, but would be if I could be ! While the stupid white menial folk keep getting up at 0530 to drive 2 hours to work for $58k a year, nothing will change.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Yup - let's face it, the stupid white man is the problem. There's no other stupid fucking race of people on this earth that would tolerate the nigger like ol' cracker does. While there are us and them in the white world, the niggers will continue to be used as useful pawns to enrich a small section of smart folk. I'm not one of them I'm afraid, but would be if I could be ! While the stupid white menial folk keep getting up at 0530 to drive 2 hours to work for $58k a year, nothing will change.
    Without condonation or implied permission, the nigger species could never do what it's doing now. They never did, when kept under control. It's like if my cat kills a bird or a chipmunk, do I blame the cat, who is just doing what its genetics and inborn instincts tell it to do? No, I blame myself for not keeping watch and preventing that. The same goes for niggroes, just doing what comes naturally.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to that smirk knocked clear off that niggers coconut. That general air of I am better than you really pisses me off when it comes from YT. When it is on full display with a clear diversity hire like thus nigger and the white house press mop dog, it takes all I got to not scream. I hope he gets many years in prison for this, but the system is set up to coddle niggers and reward them now. He will probably be made mayor or something instead.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It'll just say "uh beez havin' a prollem and uh needz help" and us humans will be paying to send it to rehab.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Exactly right. Niggers would be nothing more than a mild amusement without the "help" of liberals.

10. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post