Close

Likes Likes:  13
Reply to Thread
    Coon Kicker
    Chimpout Guest

What's with all the shitskins in Eastern Orthodoxy?

I went by a local Orthodox church and everything was normal until all of a sudden a bunch of niggers in holy robes rushed in and started jumping around and beating on apefrica drums and chanting. What the hell even is this? Is there some kind of shitskin schism or has modern Orthodoxy just been vastly misrespenting itself as I also saw more images of these kinds of coon clergy out in community hall building later as well.

2. Likes theklobollinger, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure they weren't steaming the place ?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    You know how niggers are with shiny objects. Sho is a lot ob mighty fine golds around heayuh gnomesayinnnnnnnnnn

That said though I do wonder what would be considered one of the best shitskin free denominations of Christianity? Southern Baptists I guess?

6. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Doesn't that mudshark kartrashian go to an orthodox church? Not that the demonic cum dumpster has any soul but I thought she went there with Koon-ye one time for something related to the anniversary of the Armenian genocide. Well maybe that explains coons joining the orthodox church?

8. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Armenian Orthodox Church is part of the East Orthodox Christian Church. If I'm not mistaken, so is the Ethiopian Christian Church, that's probably where all the coons come from.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

12. Likes Niggers are Useless, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Armenian Orthodox Church is part of the East Orthodox Christian Church. If I'm not mistaken, so is the Ethiopian Christian Church, that's probably where all the coons come from.
    I heard that there are ethiopian Jews as well. Schvartzeh's that eat matzoh!!

14. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    i heard that there are ethiopian jews as well. Schvartzeh's that eat matzoh!!
    good line!!!
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    good line!!!
    They have a dilemma, they don't know if they are "heimies" or "homies!!" Israel was kind enough to let them have asylum there, and how did these refugees pay back the kindness of their new country? By MUH DIKKING a bunch of Israeli girls!! There was a village that didn't have any recorded rapes for OVER 30 years and in 1 month there were OVER 30 rapes in that village!! Who committed the rapes? 100 PERCENT ethiopian niggers!! After that Israel DEPORTED them!! Niggers are NIGGERS no matter where they are!!

17. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I heard that there are ethiopian Jews as well. Schvartzeh's that eat matzoh!!
    You re correct. One just ran for the vacant George Santos house seat in NY and got pummeled by a Democrat!
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Kicker View Post
    I went by a local Orthodox church and everything was normal until all of a sudden a bunch of niggers in holy robes rushed in and started jumping around and beating on apefrica drums and chanting. What the hell even is this? Is there some kind of shitskin schism or has modern Orthodoxy just been vastly misrespenting itself as I also saw more images of these kinds of coon clergy out in community hall building later as well.
    Was it really Eastern Orthodox Church, could not it be Oriental Orthodox Church?

Well, one certainly cannot guess what niggers can do, but given the fact that the Eastern Orthodox Church is mostly in very Eastern Europe, but the Oriental Orthodox Church is also present at some African countries, I would guess this was the second case.