Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

"Creed" Nigger Wreck Ferrari

Nigger Michael B Jordan was driving a Ferrari, and being a nigger, crashed it.

I bet Enzo is rolling in his grave knowing niggers are driving and wrecking his cars.

There's a clown in the comments pretending the crash isn't the nigger's fault. Blames the car.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll drive and maintain a vehicle for hundreds of thousands of miles, no crashes, no tickets. Then I see these motorized monkeys, destroying
    beautiful, late model hardware that's either borrowed, stolen, or owned by the bank - and it makes me want to vomit. Auto finance and insurance
    companies are then forced to underwrite their next wreck, and the cost of doing business is just put on YT's bill. Niggers should pay the same
    rates as repeat drunk drivers pay, and have to pass a yearly intelligence test to have a license.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24036

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'll drive and maintain a vehicle for hundreds of thousands of miles, no crashes, no tickets. Then I see these motorized monkeys, destroying
    beautiful, late model hardware that's either borrowed, stolen, or owned by the bank - and it makes me want to vomit. Auto finance and insurance
    companies are then forced to underwrite their next wreck, and the cost of doing business is just put on YT's bill. Niggers should pay the same
    rates as repeat drunk drivers pay, and have to pass a yearly intelligence test to have a license.

I'm not sure niggers should be allowed to drive. Anyway an intelligence test would solve that problem.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger was street racing. It looks like he hit the accelerator and it him right back in his monkeyface. If you look at the video, it tells you everything you need to know. He should be losing his driver's license over this. Him and Tigger 'high as a kite vehicle rollover' Woods should both be banned outright from operating motor vehicles ever again.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

They would FAIL the test!! REPEATEDLY!!

7. Likes NiggerWrangler, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm the same as Ray. I maintain and keep my modest old mainly Jap cars going for like 300k and they will always pass NYS inspection sans engine codes. Niggers take nearly new cars and run them into the ground after 40k. It's all bling for the niggers, like 3k worth of rims when the rest of their shitbox ain't worth $300.

9. Likes Whitey Ford, Ignatow , NiggerWrangler liked this post