Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dating app superstar Herman Brightnigger was a nurse

NJ man allegedly posed as a nurse online, then kidnapped and assaulted women he dated

Under the alias "Nazir Griffiths" or "Nazir Luckett" on sites like Facebook and dating app Hinge, Herman Brightman looked to meet and date women — whom he became violent toward, especially after they tried to end the relationship

A New Jersey "serial predator" is accused of posing as a nurse online and on dating apps in order to help him attract women, then kidnapping and attacking those me met up with across the New York City area, according to prosecutors.

Herman Brightman was indicted on eight counts including kidnapping, cyberstalking, interstate travel to commit domestic violence and more, said U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Damian Williams on Monday. His alleged attacks spanned from New Jersey to Mount Vernon, New York, including incidents in Queens and the Bronx.

From Jan. 2022 until around Sept. 2023, Brightman used the alias "Nazir Griffiths" or "Nazir Luckett" on sites like Facebook and the dating app Hinge as he looked to meet and date women, according to the indictment. Along with his alias, Brightman would state that he was a nurse or nurse practitioner in NYC-area hospitals, and included photos or videos of himself wearing medical scrubs or lab coats to reinforce the alleged lie. He would even go so far as creating fake IDs for himself, prosecutors said.

Not long after he started dating some of the women, Brightman quickly became violent toward them, especially if they tried to end the relationship. The indictment unsealed Monday stated that in the 21-month period, he "brutalized" at least four women.
    https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...dated/4943946/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nazi-r Griffiths
    Fucking nigger was a Nazi !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What an idea from a predatory nog. What sowboon wouldn't want a buck that could actually pay some of the bills.
    It probably got to do all the coochie checkin' it wanted, until they found out it was a perpetratin' fake, then the feral beast came out to hold on to its spoils.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully this creative Rape ape didn't turn any stupid white women into mudsharks. If this animal was just dating sheboons, it should have been left alone as it would only be a matter of time before it started introducing the sheboons to the bat fairy, and any nigger that wants to help shut down future felon factories has me cheering.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It pretended to be a nurse, but didn't hide that it was a nigger, so anyone who chose to date this ape deserves everything they got.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone dumb or desperate enough to hook up on the FB MeatMarket is just asking for trouble. Best scenario (which I see nearly daily on my court shows) is that a nigger uses FB or other dating sites as an ATM, and ridiculous, shameless bitches - all of them mudsharks that I've seen - start forking over money to the nigger nearly instantly, paying his chile support, bail, co-signing for cars and on and on. Worst case scenario, well, we see here what that so often is.

After seeing all that, I decided I needed to try FB to find true love. I made up a simple profile that said I am a widow who owns her own home, enjoys traveling and likes gardening, music, and all that so it sounds like I have a few dollars) and used a stock photo of a smiling, pleasant, ordinary woman.

I was inundated with tons of messages 5 minutes later, so many I had to shut it down ASAP. One of them (Niggergerian scammer, no doubt) was a stolen photo I recognized of an artist in my city. Another was in China, and 20 years old. One was 58, pumped on steroids, and looking for women "18 and over". The best one was a young magic nigger in Cameroon, even though I'd requested someone within 100 miles of me.

This is hilarious, both the dumb tale and the fake pics:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FBmeatmarketg!.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	299.3 KB 
ID:	24031
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Anyone dumb or desperate enough to hook up on the FB MeatMarket is just asking for trouble. Best scenario (which I see nearly daily on my court shows) is that a nigger uses FB or other dating sites as an ATM, and ridiculous, shameless bitches - all of them mudsharks that I've seen - start forking over money to the nigger nearly instantly, paying his chile support, bail, co-signing for cars and on and on. Worst case scenario, well, we see here what that so often is.

After seeing all that, I decided I needed to try FB to find true love. I made up a simple profile that said I am a widow who owns her own home, enjoys traveling and likes gardening, music, and all that so it sounds like I have a few dollars) and used a stock photo of a smiling, pleasant, ordinary woman.

I was inundated with tons of messages 5 minutes later, so many I had to shut it down ASAP. One of them (Niggergerian scammer, no doubt) was a stolen photo I recognized of an artist in my city. Another was in China, and 20 years old. One was 58, pumped on steroids, and looking for women "18 and over". The best one was a young magic nigger in Cameroon, even though I'd requested someone within 100 miles of me.

This is hilarious, both the dumb tale and the fake pics:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FBmeatmarketg!.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	299.3 KB 
ID:	24031
    I'm on Facebook, because of some old friends. If I don't know someone personally I don't accept "friend" requests. Invariably they are scammers. Instagram, which I'm only on to follow some of my old racing buddies and news, is even worse. If these people put half as much effort into something productive, they'd be quite wealthy!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    I'm on Facebook, because of some old friends. If I don't know someone personally I don't accept "friend" requests. Invariably they are scammers. Instagram, which I'm only on to follow some of my old racing buddies and news, is even worse. If these people put half as much effort into something productive, they'd be quite wealthy!
    I'm on FB too, because of relatives who live far away, but I only open the site maybe once a month. But I'm not referring to that. This is the FB Dating site where you can find the nigger scammer of your dreams and start paying his bills. IF you're very lucky, you'll just lose your credit rating and money. If unlucky, you'll end up in a box.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm on FB too, because of relatives who live far away, but I only open the site maybe once a month. But I'm not referring to that. This is the FB Dating site where you can find the nigger scammer of your dreams and start paying his bills. IF you're very lucky, you'll just lose your credit rating and money. If unlucky, you'll end up in a box.
    Whatever happened to the old fashioned ways of meeting people? Of course, anyone who would actively seek out a nigger buck to date is mentally ill and has absolutely no one in their lives who truly cares about them.

I just don't get it. We should have a coal burning vaccine. Give it to children in elementary school. The vaccine would render them unable to consider a nigger buck (or sow) physically attractive or suitable for dating or even friendship. Would be right up there with finding a cure for cancer. Would certainly save lives!

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post