Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

First publicly elected Czech nigger MP Dominik Feri: 2 rapes (convicted) + 1 attempted rape

First Black Czech MP convicted for raping 2 women, 1 attempted rape

Dominik Feri had a promising career as a Czech politician lined up, and as the country’s first Black MP, he was promoted as someone who could dispel stereotypes and pave the way for more minority politicians. However, his political career fell apart in 2021 when he was arrested for rape and sexual harassment.

Now, the former politician, who once was named eighth out of 28 politicians in Politico’s Class of 2019, has been convicted of raping two women, including a minor, and attempting to rape a third.

Following the allegations, he resigned from his MP position in the Chamber of Deputies in May 2021. On Nov. 2, 2023, he was convicted in District Court for Prague 3 on two counts of rape and one attempted rape, and sentenced to three years in prison. However, he has appealed the conviction, and his trial is expected to move forward in the appeals court.
    Feri was born in the Czech Republic on July 11, 1996. His mother was Czech, and his father had ancestors from Ethiopia. In 2017, he ran in last place on the list of politicians for the TOP 09 party in Prague. However, with 15,003 preferential votes, he came in second place among candidates and, at the age of 21, won the title of the youngest member of parliament in the Czech Republic.
    https://rmx.news/crime/first-black-c...ttempted-rape/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    that fucking string headed nigger needs 500 lashes to make it comply with the white man's rules. There's no other way with these niggers. Trust a nigger and you'll pay the price. Lessons never get learned. Your name is Toby.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    His mother was a Czech mudshark, and his father was a nigger from Ethiopia.
    Wonderful heritage.

promoted as someone who could dispel stereotypes
    Oh, that's a good one. You mean the stereotype that shows niggers as low-IQ thieves, murderers, and rape apes? Show me a nigger who doesn't conform to and perpetuate those stereotypes. Where do stereotypes come from, anyway? Because they're true. NIgga just couldn't control hissef. MUH DIK!!!!

My siggy is never wrong. I wonder if the Czechs learned their lesson about giving niggers positions of any power.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I can say is what in the living hell is the Czech voting public thinking of? Here are big mistakes: 1). Letting this POS's sperm donor in to the country 2). Its freaking mudshark felon factory breeding with the beast and 3). Electing it to any position besides future batwing recipient.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who didn't see this coming?

I'm surprised though. I live in Central Texas. Central Texas is home to the largest population of Czechs in the world,outside Czech Republic. When I was growing up it wasn't uncommon to hear Czech spoken! Most Czechs are hard working, God fearing people. Lots of farmers and cattle ranchers. One thing you can set your watch by is Czechs, especially Czechs in Texas, absolutely hate niggers. Their kids hate niggers. A mudshark would be absolutely disowned.

Sad to see the old country fall for a magic nigger tale. Maybe they will come to their senses now.

8. Likes Anastasia, CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Way to dispel those stereotypes, nigger!

The white indigenous people of Europe have every right to deport this rape ape out of their sacred land and back to Africa. Its nigger Ethiopian daddy and mudshark whore of a mother can go with it.

INDIGENOUS RIGHTS FOR WHITES

10. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post