Close

Likes Likes:  68
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Harvard U. President and FILTHY Nigger Plagiarized it's Dissertation.

Yes, America's preeminent university is 'led' by a cheating, filthy nigger. 'Dr.' Claudine Gay has been nailed to the wall with multiple charges of academic dishonesty. Outright plagiarism and fabrication of data top the list.

And yet the monkey remains ensconced in America's flagship university..........

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2023/12/t...f-claudine-gay

You'd expect this beast to be shoplifting at WalMart, not at the helm of America's preeminent university

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (3).png 
Views:	216 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	24020
    Last edited by Kagman; 12-12-2023 at 04:29 PM. Reason: brevity, clarity
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Yes, America's preeminent university is 'led' by a cheating, filthy nigger. 'Dr.' Claudine Gay has been nailed to the wall with multiple charges of academic dishonesty. Outright plagiarism and fabrication of data top the list.

And yet the monkey remains ensconced in America's flagship university..........

You'd expect this beast to be shoplifting at WalMart, not at the helm of America's preeminent university

There is still hope this blackie tuna taco eater will be sent home with its satchel on a stick and shuffling away in its clown shoes.
    An FSU nigger got the boot for faking its research not too long ago, that's the kiss of death in academia.

If this stank bald headed cheat coochie gets to keep its chair, Harvard's reputation is DONE.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger was installed as a puppet so the string pullers can commit crime. It's all smoke and mirrors.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The nigger was installed as a puppet so the string pullers can commit crime. It's all smoke and mirrors.
    They use these niggers as "human" shields. Because it's a nigger, nothing is likely to happen to the nigger regarding her support for Hamas OR the plagiarism. Besides, the nigger only plagiarized another nigger!

Harvard's support of terrorists and terrorism won't ever be questioned because of it's nigger shield!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Diversity hire doing it's job

This communist diversity hire nigger is doing exactly what it is supposed to do. It was installed as a diversity hire with no expectations of it being able to generate money from donors or to be honest. It is a puppet that rubber stamps off on "studies" that are cited by our communist media establishments in order to further perpetuate the lies told by all levels of our government.
    A Harvard study proves global warming is true.
    A Harvard study proves that the covid vaccine works.
    A Harvard study proves that Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are not effective treatments for the China virus.

See where I'm going with this.
    For this reason nothing will happen to this diversity hire useless nigger.
    The system needs this nigger there and will do everything it can to keep it in place.
    Elite Universities like Harvard and Stanford that come up with all of these "credible" studies also receive massive amount of federal dollars in grants and other incentives, so they really don't need private donors anymore.

This nigger is doing exactly what it was put there to do.
    Remember you cannot disparage a nigger in any position anywhere anymore.
    It's sad that our institutions are broken to this point.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Bingo Bongo !

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    A morally corrupt dishonest nigger? it can’t be! Lol!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger stole something? That doesn't sound like anything out of the ordinary.

Marchin' Looter Koon plagiarized his stuff, too. It's what niggers do.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    They use these niggers as "human" shields. Because it's a nigger, nothing is likely to happen to the nigger regarding her support for Hamas OR the plagiarism. Besides, the nigger only plagiarized another nigger!

Harvard's support of terrorists and terrorism won't ever be questioned because of it's nigger shield!
    Plagiarism assumes the original material was original and has academic value. So if Harvard nigger "plagiarized" another nigger's empty and useless work, then nothing was gained, or lost. Both are zeros, so again, useless, without merit, empty. So Harvard nigger didn't do academic dishonesty, it's guilty of being a nigger. And niggers are intolerable.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes NiggerWrangler, Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Plagiarism assumes the original material was original and has academic value. So if Harvard nigger "plagiarized" another nigger's empty and useless work, then nothing was gained, or lost. Both are zeros, so again, useless, without merit, empty. So Harvard nigger didn't do academic dishonesty, it's guilty of being a nigger. And niggers are intolerable.
    Absolute facts!

12. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger sow got canned. It bit its master's paws and they've pulled the final string....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...testimony.html

Of course its claiming " dass rayciss " - It'll get its golden paw shake and will live happily ever after.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    God that simian is like Mayor Nigger Adams in ugly ape looks. Total sub-Erectus, and it's president of Hah-vad? Fuck Harvard!

Decades ago, I had the ultimate respect for academia. Seeing it be eroded by AA, monkey politics, liberalism, let border niggers in, etc etc, I really don't care much for it now. I'm glad I got a great education, but nowadays I don't identify with all academia's pandering.

I recall distinctly I didn't give a fuck about Tianamen, nor divesting from South Africa. I don't mix politics with my studies. Apathetic? Yes. I just didn't care. But I'm right. See China today, still non-democratic, and it will never change. And South Africa. I can honestly say I am not to blame for darkies taking over. It's now a nigger cesspool. Imagine an advanced nuclear power, brought down by a species 300,000 behind in evolution, because the West meddled.

South Africa, just another Niggerland these days.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    God that simian is like Mayor Nigger Adams in ugly ape looks. Total sub-Erectus, and it's president of Hah-vad? Fuck Harvard!
    Now that stinky tootsie monster is a "victim of racsim " awwww, someone pet that little jungle bat eternal "victim" !
    And it wasn't "racist" to hire a sub-par sub-simian copy cat to run the most "prestigious" university in the country? in the world ?
    hella funny if it wasn't so pervasive. Once again niggers "dindunuffins" everything that happens to them is "cuz whitey"
    Somebody get me a barf bag...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...testimony.html
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 01-02-2024 at 11:11 PM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    This communist diversity hire nigger is doing exactly what it is supposed to do. It was installed as a diversity hire with no expectations of it being able to generate money from donors or to be honest. It is a puppet that rubber stamps off on "studies" that are cited by our communist media establishments in order to further perpetuate the lies told by all levels of our government.
    A Harvard study proves global warming is true.
    A Harvard study proves that the covid vaccine works.
    A Harvard study proves that Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are not effective treatments for the China virus.

See where I'm going with this.
    For this reason nothing will happen to this diversity hire useless nigger.
    The system needs this nigger there and will do everything it can to keep it in place.
    Elite Universities like Harvard and Stanford that come up with all of these "credible" studies also receive massive amount of federal dollars in grants and other incentives, so they really don't need private donors anymore.

Remember you cannot disparage a nigger in any position anywhere anymore.
    It's sad that our institutions are broken to this point.
    "Harvard Panel Claims ‘Not All Who Give Birth’ Are Women, Uses Term ‘Birthing People’"

And the brilliance continues by saying giving birth is rayciss:

“Globally, ethnic minority pregnant and birthing people suffer worse outcomes and experiences during and after pregnancy and childbirth,” tweeted Harvard Med Postgraduate and Continuing Education in November, promoting a panel on “maternal justice.”

“These inequities have been further highlighted by #COVID19,” continued the tweet, which included a link to Harvard Medical School’s “Health Disparities Resources for Providers.”
    I guess it never entered their Libtard heads that if these "minorities" would stop shitting out a baby every year when they can't take care of them the problem might resolve itself.

So many educated people, yet so dumb. Hire another nigger, stick it in a position of authority for the diversity, and expect civilized, honest, and moral behavior. When are they going to learn??

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...rthing-people/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger gets to keep its $900k salary !

It's all about the money folks. All of those big donators and alumni giving Harvard fat checks. Lots of thieving and pillaging right there people ! The nigger upset the donators and the easy cash flow.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The nigger gets to keep its $900k salary !

It's all about the money folks. All of those big donators and alumni giving Harvard fat checks. Lots of thieving and pillaging right there people ! The nigger upset the donators and the easy cash flow.
    It looks like they simped for the chimp. For the fat gibs, they probably made the tar monkey sign some "non-litigation" coontrackt !

20. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post