Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Harvard's top boon president gets petted for supporting genocide

So, a white university president didn't come out against supporting "genocide" at Upenn, and she gets told to resign.
    The hideous dyke boon installed over Harvard (wtf ?? ) gets to keep it's job, with approval. To treat a nigger the same as anyone else would be rayyyccisss !

https://www.breitbart.com/education/...ncerns-linger/

the uni-bat testified in Congress that it was ok with Harvard "foreign " students threatening other students on campus.

Rep. Mary Miller (R-IL) questioned Gay about Harvard’s disciplinary actions toward international students who may have threatened Jewish students.
    Miller asked whether Gay has expelled any “foreign students for threatening the Jewish students.”
    Gay responded that “our international students are an enormous source of pride for Harvard and part of our strength as an institution.”
    Miller took Gay’s response to be a confirmation that Harvard has not expelled any students.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2...-live-updates/

Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 12-12-2023 at 11:16 AM.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeebus H Christ, that thing is fugly ! You know it's completely unqualified, except for scrubbing porta-potty toilets.
    Wait.....on second thought - it would do a shit job on that too....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24019

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no respect for any university that hires niggers as deans, presidents, or even professors, because I know they are just minority hires that are unqualified. It's glorifying incompetence and niggerness. I'll be damned if I enroll in a place headed by a nigger/negress.

This dark bitch infuriates me because I know it's dumb and stupid Harvard just has to show they love niggers. Didn't Oboomba go to Harvard?
    Coalburning is bestiality.